Cup live at the club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
This was in the Manly Daily Today

The manly League's club will open at 630am on Saturday for sea eagles fans to watch the wwc game.
The event will be hosted by L/C chairman Bob Reilly,with guest including S/E legends John Gibbs, Cliff Lyons. Ground announcer Grant Goldman will be providing some commentary during the game. Supporters can tuck into bacon and egg rolls while watching the game.
"Last time we attracted 500 plus fans and we are hoping to beat that record this time ",Reilly said. The big game kicks off at 7am.

I Will be there. It sounds like it may be fun to catch up with other supporters.

lovefooty said:

The manly League's club will open at 630am on Saturday for sea eagles fans to watch the wwc game.
The event will be hosted by L/C chairman Bob Reilly,with guest including S/E legends John Gibbs, Cliff Lyons. Ground announcer Grant Goldman will be providing some commentary during the game. Supporters can tuck into bacon and egg rolls while watching the game.
"Last time we attracted 500 plus fans and we are hoping to beat that record this time ",Reilly said. The big game kicks off at 7am.

I Will be there. It sounds like it may be fun to catch up with other supporters.

My mate and i are thinking we will head down to the leagues club. Cliffy and bacon and egg rolls just sweeten the deal lol. At least i wont wake the wife and kids up this way.

lovefooty said:

Thanks for the heads up Bob

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Guys is the game sat morning australian time.

Friday 20:00 UK time - they are 11 hours behind us currently.

So Saturday 6:30 am for NSW,Vic,Tas.
You need to adjust for -1 hour for Qld and the other states' timezones.

Mr Buddy Weiser said:
And not to mention full service bar from 6.30am.

I rang the club to double check.

First beer at 630am, Its going to be a long day.
The NSWcup are playing a trial at brooky later that day. I might catch that as well ,if i am still standing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6