• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I was at the game but didn't see a number posted. It was a very healthy crowd. I'd estimate around 19,000.
Any official attendance recorded?

All I know, was looking at the crowd shots, and thinking you lucky bastards...would of been a memorable night for all.:)

17,179 was the official number of happy Manly Fans.

I just hope that they all return next Sunday to send Kitey and Joee off with the appreciation that they deserve :angel:

Would be great if the Club let us farewell Gorgeous George too, if it is correct that he has no contract at Manly from next year :idea:

wombatgc said:
All I know, was looking at the crowd shots, and thinking you lucky bastards...would of been a memorable night for all.:)

Me too, plus I was thinking: "I wonder where my tipping comp tickets were?"

But the crowd (as I've said elsewhere looked great on tv.)

Go Manly!

804882711.jpg

My view from the family hill last night. For it to be closer to 20K, you need much more people standing on the hill, not sitting. But it looked cramped there. We got the last front row sits on the family hill and for myself, my boyfriend, uncle and dad, it was a tight squeeze. Love the full crowd and atmosphere - best of the year.

There was good coverage around the entire field, but the depth of people standing from the back of the Hill was not as great as those matches in the past with 19-20,000 fans.

What I don't get is that crowd was 99 percent Manly supporters. So where are they all for our other home games versus Sydney teams when we should be packing Brokkie with 20 thousand plus. If we ever want to get the joint renovated, people have to,turn up to all games, not just ones against Melbourne.

ManlyArmy said:
TokyoEagle said:
What does that bring our ground average to for the year, anyone know ?

13,652 including Bluetongue.

14,036 at Brookie

Would have been nice to see the figure up closer to 15,000. Hopefully Kitey and JoeG will pack 'em in this weekend. Georgous too, if he is going to be playing with another team next year, hopefully we can find a spot for him though.

Roosters vs Souffs game is going to be massive. The NRL coudln't get a better final game of the comp. Maybe 50-60k!! Wow!!

Darren said:
Roosters vs Souffs game is going to be massive. The NRL coudln't get a better final game of the comp. Maybe 50-60k!! Wow!!

Are you going to that game with Jace?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4