Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum Discussion [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Not sure I have the balls to be involved in this chat during our game tonight, but none-the-less let's chat with our friends on the other sites

Psssh, I don't even have friends on this site!

But yup... I wont be watching live and not sure I could be involved. I've thrown my Tom outta the cot! lol

If only our Biff was here ...
Last seen
20210515_175006.jpg

It will be interesting to get a slightly objective view from the cross-club posters, of how we go, and especially how the ref goes, lol.
I'm expecting a pretty close game and Manly to get a good win in the end. We were a little down against the Knights so looking forward to seeing the level of eagerness we showed vs Parra. We'll need that to stop Taumololo.

Is that serial wannabe thug Feldt playing ?? ... fair dinkum, he couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding ...

OUTS
Sean Keppie
Tevita Funa
Tom Trbojevic
Zac Saddler

OUTS

Heilum Luki
Jake Clifford
Kyle Feldt
Mitchell Dunn

My goodness....

Heilum Luki - is an awesome name!

OUTS
Sean Keppie
Tevita Funa
Tom Trbojevic
Zac Saddler

OUTS

Heilum Luki
Jake Clifford
Kyle Feldt
Mitchell Dunn

My goodness....

Heilum Luki - is an awesome name!
Why do they name Clifford as an out, when he’s at the Drugcastle? Or is it a temporary thing?

He has also been banned from the other sites, I'm sure he will try and sign up again. He hated us all so much he can't stay away
When he talks footy, and ONLY footy, he’s not to bad. But then he crosses to the dark side, and becomes a very different individual.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Should be linked with Broncos and cowboys but I'll re-check....few beers in at the WPH sports club but will check it out soon
index.php

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Testing.

Formerly Broncospwn

2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

Testing.

Formerly Broncospwn
Yup we got you man. Cheers

8274.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]I bleed Maroon - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 17, 2013
Has Anasta seriously got a main hosting gig on Fox? Are you ****ting me.

1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
Interesting backstory with Kurt De Luis.

He's actually a Western Australian product who spent sometime coming through the junior ranks at the Cowboys. He ended up getting signed by the Eels and played for their NYC team around 2016 before ending up at Manly's NSW Cup side.

This time last year he was accused of rape after a woman thought she was having sex with another man but he was acquitted of all charges.

At 25 he gets his opportunity off the bench.

8833.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tommy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2015
Are we gonna have this guy on bhq? He sounds pretty fun.

Previously Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4