Bronson Xerri: Ban over. Off to Dogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli will be in the sights, for sure.
Big $$ will be splashed, hopefully not by us.

So now we know how Xerri succeeded so quickly after debuting last year. So disappointing. Such a great young talent gone to waste. Looks like he wanted a quick gain instead of putting in the hard yards.

Nothing has been proven yet all posters on this site have assumed he is guilty.
The law may state: 'Innocent until proven guilty' but that's not reality. Once something like this is reported then the accused is treated as being guilty and suffers the immediate consequences.
The swimmer Shona Jack is still trying to clear her name after being labelled a drug cheat. I have no inside knowledge but I give her the benefit of the doubt. Problem is that even if/when she 'clears' her name the mud will have stuck.
I'm sure all of us believe Fainu is the victim of mistaken identity.

The law may state: 'Innocent until proven guilty' but that's not reality. Once something like this is reported then the accused is treated as being guilty and suffers the immediate consequences.
The swimmer Shona Jack is still trying to clear her name after being labelled a drug cheat. I have no inside knowledge but I give her the benefit of the doubt. Problem is that even if/when she 'clears' her name the mud will have stuck.

When it comes to drug cheats in sport, the benefit of the doubt for fans died a loooong time ago.
Ben Johnson
FloJo
Lance Armstrong.
Shane Warne
Joey Johns
The entire Russian Olympic Team for the last 50 years.
That Chinese swimmer just recently.
The list goes on.

Not too many have been accused,with a positive sample and then found innocent, if any.

You're right of course yet I think there's a presumption with the A sample. Has a B sample ever come back different? And once its proved the drug is in your system, there's not much room to move to mount a defence. Bit like with drink driving, if the alcohol in your blood is over the limit its usually game set and match. Not completely impossible to challenge but those circumstances are highly unusual.

When it comes to drug cheats in sport, the benefit of the doubt for fans died a loooong time ago.
Ben Johnson
FloJo
Lance Armstrong.
Shane Warne
Joey Johns
The entire Russian Olympic Team for the last 50 years.
That Chinese swimmer just recently.
The list goes on.

Not too many have been accused,with a positive sample and then found innocent, if any.
All the rest yeah ok, but Warnie just took some tablets his mum gave him. No intent in that case.

November? The test was in November? And the results come in two days before the season resumes. The question must be asked: is ASADA an AFL plant?
If the original test happened in November and they only test the B sample now it'll probably be clear. It's my understanding they have not yet conducted the B sample.

SECTION 7:
SPLIT THE SAMPLE

Choose a sample collection kit from the selection provided. Split the sample in the A and B bottles. Pour urine up to the line in the B bottle first. Next, fill the A bottle and leave a small portion in the collection vessel. Seal the A and B bottles.

Must have overdone it with that Xerri...
9214E871-5C62-4C09-819A-314A850D818C.jpeg

I hope Fainu is innocent but I doubt it... however, he may still beat the charge in court with a good legal argument...

when was the last athlete that tested positive but was subsequently cleared?
...theres your reason for assumed guilt...

I like watching the kid play but if hes PROVEN to have cheated then he wont be missed...

Am yet to see a B sample came back negative after an A sample positive. He clearly injected something, as no health supplements are cut with testosterone.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4