Bronson Xerri: Ban over. Off to Dogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Senior News Corp journalists Brent Read and David Riccio tweeted the news on Tuesday.

Riccio said Xerri has had his phone confiscated by ASADA.

The NRL confirmed the news in a release.

“The (NRL) has provisionally suspended Cronulla Sharks player Bronson Xerri under the NRL’s Anti-Doping Policy.

“The Suspension Notice asserts Xerri returned a positive A-sample for exogenous Testosterone, Androsterone, Etiocholanolone and 5b-androstane-3a,17b-diol.”

Xerri will have his B sample tested.

The Sydney Morning Herald’s Michael Chammas says Xerri is facing a four-year ban.
The Sharks are due to play the Tigers in Round 3 on Sunday.

Cronulla superstar Bronson Xerri is facing a possible multi-year ban from the NRL after testing positive to a number of banned substances last November.

Xerri was today provisionally suspended under the NRL's Anti-Doping Policy.

Roosters loss really - another who was basically booked to join 2021 and on...
Sharks have a few of these stories, but somehow the years leading up to...and after...the GF win, which remarkably was the 1 season they were clean ??? hmmm

Sharks and doping is a secret love affair that has been going on for years now. Just fold them up and give the licence to an expansion club, they are a blight on the game.

Just an aside .... how good is it that the story was a media release from the NRL ... rather than in the past it would have been a personal edict from a Grandstanding GreenTurd .... look at me, look at me ...

The cult of Personality is dead ....

He is a defensive liability, I'd have liked to have seen him up against Suli.

The media talked him up last year because he was excited at making his debut in 1st grade. I thought that was pretty lame.

The down side is ... that with Xerri and Morris off their books ... and Dugan likely to follow .... they will have a motza to spend on a new centre .... Suli ?

wonder what Buzz will make of this

will he go as hard in media like he did us on a number of occasions

man what is it with drugs and the sharks can't keep them apart.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2