Bronson Xerri: Ban over. Off to Dogs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Testing is incredibly expensive. If subjects call for the "B" sample to be tested and results return the same verdict they should have to pay for the "B" sample test.

According to this post it isn't expensive at all.

If I'm reading that correctly it is $1,000.00 to have a urine sample collected and tested. That's nothing. So it would cost the NRL $500K to sample and test every player in the 30 man squad of all 16 teams. If they did this randomly during the pre season then you can clean up the sport. You wouldn't be relying on tip offs.

Players are more likely to want to "bulk up" and/or work on rehab for off season surgery or injury recovery during the pre season period. That seems the most obvious time that banned substances might be used. If every player knew they were going to be tested between October and March then they are less likely to be tempted. I wonder how many players get tested in a season as part of the random process ??

@globaleagle - exactly - that was my question regarding the timing of the announcement on him. If it was held off to catch a bigger fish then usually they happens at the same time or very shortly after. I am still well sus about the timing of the announcement

I hadn't seen this posted... even though it's a month ago.

Still dunno what the situation is...with either Xerri or Segeyaro for that matter.

Anyway..

June 8th 2020

The fate of Cronulla’s Bronson Xerri may be sealed on Tuesday, when the Sharks teenager is due to have his B-sample tested at a laboratory in north-west Sydney after returning an initial positive test to anabolic steroids.

Mystery surrounds how the 19-year-old flyer intends to respond to the doping scandal that threatens to blow up his promising career. Beyond a brief statement issued through his management nearly a fortnight ago, in which he said he was “devastated but ... bound by the system”, there has been not a murmur from the Xerri camp.

June 18th 2020

Former Cronulla and Brisbane hooker James Segeyaro could be given the opportunity to front an anti-doping tribunal within weeks after the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Agency referred the matter back to the NRL for a final call on the 29-year-old’s future.

And Sharks centre Bronson Xerri is expected to be interviewed by ASADA on Friday, where he will be given the opportunity to mitigate any ban by providing assistance and potentially receive the results of his B sample.

Apparently he just has to say that there's been some promised and unpaid third party agreements and he'll tell.

Then the sharks wont sack him, the vlandy will get sweeping and the intoddgrity commission wont investigate.

All while mouthpiece phil will ignore it and go after those monsters who bring it up.

Apparently he just has to say that there's been some promised and unpaid third party agreements and he'll tell.

Then the sharks wont sack him, the vlandy will get sweeping and the intoddgrity commission wont investigate.

All while mouthpiece phil will ignore it and go after those monsters who bring it up.
Joke.

Bye bye Bronson

1598937575676.png

Suspended Cronulla Sharks youngster Bronson Xerri faces the NRL Appeals Tribunal before Christmas over his doping ban, but it will be weeks before his fate is decided.
The 19-year-old had the world at his feet during his debut 2019 NRL season.

He was the Shark's rising star, finished as the league's 12th-highest try scorer with 13 (from 22 games) including a hat-trick against the Dragons in round 25 and a double the next week.

That dream start came crashing down when he was suspended in May 2020 for allegedly using and possessing anabolic steroids (testosterone, androsterone, etiocholanolone and 5b-androstane-3a,17b-diol).

Suspended Cronulla Sharks youngster Bronson Xerri faces the NRL Appeals Tribunal before Christmas over his doping ban, but it will be weeks before his fate is decided.

He was the Shark's rising star, finished as the league's 12th-highest try scorer with 13 (from 22 games) including a hat-trick against the Dragons in round 25 and a double the next week.

That dream start came crashing down when he was suspended in May 2020 for allegedly using and possessing anabolic steroids (testosterone, androsterone, etiocholanolone and 5b-androstane-3a,17b-diol).

I noticed Earl got done for trafficking unlike Xerri (according to the article). Using compared to trafficking is a much bigger suspension I would have thought, just going on your dope, meth, speed fines and suspensions that happen in criminal courts.As long as their inaugural GF (cough, snort this, you’ll be right, try this one too, it’ll just sting a bit going in). never has an asterisk next too it , all good in the Shire. Ain’t that right SCoMo?

A 19 year old doing the lifting regime of an elite footballer should have testosterone oozing from his eyeballs natty. Maybe Bronson was just embarrassed about the old cocktail frankfurt...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4