Cronk?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I was reading a thread on another forum which said that if Cronk leaves the storm he's weighing up 2 offers, parramatta and it also inferred Manly.

Usually the media get hold of this stuff so I suspect it's BS.

would be a good buy and lead us to another premiership. Though he should never be captain!

I would take him without a doubt. solid player all over the park

He is the only main line storm player I want to see in sea eagles colours. If he is avalible we would be mad to not go after him, and I fully doubt parra have the money to offer him after spending big on Hayne at the end of last year.

Why couldnt we afford him...Weve lost Perry, Hodkinson (small dollars I know) salary caps increased.
Theres a few others we can tip out to make roon for him.

I could be wrong (and def no inside knowledge) BUT does anyone reckon we let Trent go without much of a fight BECAUSE something else was in the background?

And don't say Orford cause that isn't going to happen.

Would not surprise me at all to see him in Maroon and White in 2011, and wow what a signing that would be ;D ;D ;D

If we couldn't come up with $800K over 3 years for Hodko, how are we gonna pay more than that for Cronk,
maybe if Matai is let go and maybe another as well

Its more a matter of did we want to come up with $800k for him or use our dollars elsewhere.

Also ahve a few more dollars with the cap increase.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
we will need to come up with some front rowers soon as ours are all getting long in the tooth

Frontrowers get better with age. Look Price & Civinoceva.

swoop link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183682.msg268453#msg268453 date=1277243573]
we will need to come up with some front rowers soon as ours are all getting long in the tooth

Frontrowers get better with age. Look Price & Civinoceva.
[/quote]
kingy getting better with age IMO

would love to see cronk at manly.

He'd be about the last player Storm would let go. If he was available though he'd be a top acquisition.

standard storm negotiations would mean a new house at the spit and a 20ft boat out front,  that should get his sig?? ???

Maybe manly could have come up with $800 Grand over 3 years for TH but dont you think it may have lead to disharmony in the team from others who have been there longer and it starts a precedent where other young players would expect as much from the start. I think Des knew what he was doing.

i hope he is...  if he signs i wont say another bloody thing about hodkinson playing for us this yr while he signed with the dogs..
because ..  i`d be rather content knowing we off loading an inexperience player but gaining a quality player with 1st rate experience next year .. lol DCE  can be his under study .. he will have to play when cronk on origin duty ..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4