Crocker in todays telecrap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just what is Crocker doing to Cam Smith on page 64.  Looks like he's having fun, and Cam seems to like it.  Queensland boys will be boys I guess.

It is going to be a difficult game for all of us.  You Roaches have to pretend the cheap shot merchants Bird and Gallen while us Toads have to have Cockup in our team.

I am a realist too!  NSW have only the Telstra Stadium hoodoo on their side. Everything else is stacked against them. Put Inglis and Falou where they should be and it might be closer but our forwards are crap.

Forwards are crap?  I reckon Qld have a clear superiority in the backs but that is no use if the forwards don't set a platform.  and there is a good chance the forwards are going to struggle to do that, while Topou and Hoffman can shred them on the edges. 

I think its hilarious that the NSW camp are clinging to a little bit of dew on the ground as a possible advantage. Like blokes from QLD who live and play in clubs all over the country havn't seen, walked or played on wet grass before.

Despite that... go the blues.

NSW SHOULD have the better pack but because of ****house selections they are now even. QLD's backs are probably a little bit better but Cooper, Gasnier, Hayne and Stewart certainly should be sneezed at.

NSW 17
QLD 16

Matabele link said:
Forwards are crap?  I reckon Qld have a clear superiority in the backs but that is no use if the forwards don't set a platform.  and there is a good chance the forwards are going to struggle to do that,

as you were.

Nutzcraw link said:
NSW SHOULD have the better pack but because of S**thouse selections they are now even. QLD's backs are probably a little bit better but Cooper, Gasnier, Hayne and Stewart certainly should be sneezed at.

NSW 17
QLD 16

All 4 outplayed their opponent!

I agree, I hope Qld pick Hunt again at 5/8 he was crap and setting up any attack for his backs

Hunt played well as prop. Honestly Mal Meninga's instructions to Hunt must have been, "Son, you go out there and smash them in defense so that you have absolutely nothing left in attack"

Mal Meninga is a **** coach.

QLD are a **** team.

A superstar team will always beat a team of superstars.

Go Blues.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4