Crisis time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
I think we should get everyone together and sign a petition reflecting everyones disgust and outrage at the way this has been handled.

If we get enough people to put pen to paper and maybe even pledge some money we should be able to wipe this stain from the early part of the season.

Its only going to get worse if we dont all stand shoulder to shoulder and do something.

Its been getting out of hand for years and I say enough is enough if we dont do something RIGHT NOW where will it end?

Who is with me?

I mean who is this Kony guy anyway????

He was Jerry's neighbor on Sienfeld. The dufus guy with the whacky hair do, had a punchup with Mickey Mantle.

a march across the spit bridge if you will?
hahaha good times Fro, good times

Better time the march right Dan, half the fans might drown....

on second thoughts, hmmm

I don't see this as shattering news. Every club before us that has success has to unload players. Manly have a fantastic roster and most clubs must look at Manly and wonder how we fit them under the cap.This is progression and while disappointing its character building..

If nothing else it has justified the stance between Des and the board. Des was a great coach, who developed some great talent and Manlys recruitment has been second to none, but it also outlined how far out of his depth he was as an administrator with his constant back ending of contracts and his need for more and more control

So firstly Manlys board must have been more reasonable than many have given credit for , and off loading Zorba and hiring perry has been a massive foot forward by the club

Now Manly have an unenviable task of shedding talent, not trying to unearth it, not trying to buy it and mould it, but to shed talent as they see fit .Will they be better off letting the Stewart boys leave or will riccardi and foran do the trick. How many props do they need. These are questions that the coaching staff and bean counter can answer as they know the whole organisation much better than the fans or the papers. Only they know if tafua can do the job, how much they can spend if they release such and such

While juggling the roster is difficult its better than juggling the talent at other clubs

Most fans are bitching that Des stole there celebrations by jumping ship but the fans are not really enjoying 2012 and that is mostly their own doing

**** happens, it will pan out they way it does, I applaud any attempt to raise funds for the club and stand shoulder to shoulder but any attempt to influence the clubs business on player retention is just another obstacle the Manly club DOES NOT NEED

I understand the frustrations and my intention is not to bag anyone for there passion, but if you want to help, you have to be positive in tough times and let the decision makers act with there heads and not influence them with your hearts

Just saying

Fro said:
Read the original post James.

especially the last line....

well then, I stand corrected, but should this not have been posted in a different forum section lol, ah well **** happens.

How was my spelling though ?

Yeah probably should have been, but we don't have a "sarcastic reflections on floggin a dead horse" forum :)

Dan, get on that...

Spelling was outstanding at first glance. :)

Sorry, would love to sign, but, I can't find any pens on the beaches. I will wait to see how strong this petition comes, and see who signs before I make my decision ; )

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2