credit where it is due.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Crefit to souths. What they lack in teeth they make up for in awesome defense

Actually none. Not a drop. Just running on lack of sleep. Worked yesterday and right up until midnight

Netter team but some just some weird decisions

Feck it better team....(as in souths were)

Agreed. Souths played well. Their defence was great. Bounce of the ball goes the other way & we win next time.

Very surprised by souffs defense out wide. Had most of our backline plays crowded before it reached our wingers.

Did anyone notice we went right side backline most of the night when it was clear early on they were sweating on Lyon & Wolfman. Strange we didnt swap back over the left side more often.

The better team won and we will be in it at the pointy end, as will they. .

Hopefully this will be a good lesson.

Great to see the bunnies doing some pride for their colours.

I feel for ya Mark. Stick in a replay of the 2008 GF mate. That always cheers me up.

Clint said:
I feel for ya Mark. Stick in a replay of the 2008 GF mate. That always cheers me up.

In fact. I might do that right now.

The better team lost. Yes, the scoreboard didn't reflect that! Should have lead easily if the kicks had just been a bit more accurate in the first half and then blew it first 10 of the second. It is always a worry when the chances aren't taken in a physical encounter. Fantastic game and loved it but we should have closed it out early. Confident we can get them next time. It doesn't help to feel better tonight and the bunnies goal-line defense was terrific but we should have got that one.

Thanks Clint, I have to have breakfast I the morning on South Sydney plates and drink tea in Snoth Sydney cups.......****, that's all I can say

Mark from Brisbane said:
Thanks Clint, I have to have breakfast I the morning on South Sydney plates and drink tea in Snoth Sydney cups.......f**k, that's all I can say

Enough to put you off your Eggs Benedict and Taittinger.

We got a bit kick happy towards the end which shows that we felt we couldn't get through them. Fair effort from Souths but we should have had 2 or 3 tries in that first half, just poor finishing or unlucky bounces or knocked passes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6