Credit where credit is due.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
It's been a big day today and the season is finally done and dusted. I've sunk quite a few beers, but my Mum always told us to be gracious, even if unhappy about a result. So here goes......

As much as it pains me to say it......Wally Lewis had a great call today during the Pride vs Panthers game.

Well done Walter.

I'm with you Moza.

Excellent call by Wally. I was watching the FOX call of the Pride game but I'm sure the Nine commentary was lifted by Wally's pearls of wisdom, which would have been the highlight of the GF day.

The REAL PRIDE won, and apparently there was some other game on.

COMMANDER said:
I'm with you Moza.

Excellent call by Wally. I was watching the FOX call of the Pride game but I'm sure the Nine commentary was lifted by Wally's pearls of wisdom, which would have been the highlight of the GF day.

The REAL PRIDE won, and apparently there was some other game on.

Absolute ripper of a game CC! How good is young Spina???

The day belonged to Wally and the Pride!!

mozgrame said:
And they weren't even full strength!! Bloody hell, the Qld Cup pisses on NSW cup! LOL!!!

That's why I liked our affiliation with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. It's a much better competition as far as I'm concerned.

Jethro said:
mozgrame said:
And they weren't even full strength!! Bloody hell, the Qld Cup pisses on NSW cup! LOL!!!

That's why I liked our affiliation with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. It's a much better competition as far as I'm concerned.

Absolutely Jethro. Look who came through the Q-Cup SCSE system. Produced some corkers for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6