Crazy draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
It's well documented that manly has a dud draw this year. I must say though that I had a big chuckle just now when I noticed that the broncs, titans and cowboys all play this week prior to origin, while we get a bye. The Canadian consultants are obviously geniuses and deserved every grand they earned.

We scored getting the cowboys before origin 3
We will be missing choc and maybe Brett or Glenn while they will have thursto, buzz lightyear, tamou and scott all out.

Shoe1 said:
It's well documented that manly has a dud draw this year. I must say though that I had a big chuckle just now when I noticed that the broncs, titans and cowboys all play this week prior to origin, while we get a bye. The Canadian consultants are obviously geniuses and deserved every grand they earned.

each team only gets 2 byes so every team has to cop a game without their players, just depends on who you have to play that week as to how bad the drawer is

You know the draw is crazy when some teams have already played one anotjher twice, yet we have to wait until the final round to play the 'Riff for the first time.

and drugcastle have complained because they have been allocated too many Sunday afternoon games - rightyoh! - only in drugcastle

The Who said:
You know the draw is crazy when some teams have already played one anotjher twice, yet we have to wait until the final round to play the 'Riff for the first time.

That might be a good thing the way they've been going of late ;)

The Who said:

To be honest, i wouldnt want to be playing the 'riff at the moment, there on a roll.

Best to play them in rd26 when hopefully there season is over.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6