Cows 2005 try vs Manly 2021 try. Who wins?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cows 2005 try vs Manly 2021 try.

• Total voters
Both awesome tries, but comparatively the Cows try was just fast buggers from a kick return. Ours was attack to defence to attack...
The easy option for Garrick was to run dead, but no he said "not tonight Josephine" (A completely misapplied saying but it felt good here). With swerve and verve he left the Cows in his wake, then our oft maligned captain took up the reins and out sprinted another saunter of cowboys - only to put it on the toe for our Tom pick it up and then go all Nureyev and pirouette around the rest and score

In the context of the game, Williams' try was more important than Turbo's. From memory, it was a major factor in the Cowboys' win, whereas the game was already done & dusted when Turbo scored. Also, Bowen evaded two defenders before passing to Williams and then Williams shrugged off Snake on his way to the line.

In the context of the game, Williams' try was more important than Turbo's. From memory, it was a major factor in the Cowboys' win, whereas the game was already done & dusted when Turbo scored. Also, Bowen evaded two defenders before passing to Williams and then Williams shrugged off Snake on his way to the line.
Yep, that loss was so disappointing at the time. Think that was the same game the referee let the Cows kick off & recover the ball while Manly's goal kicker was still running back across the halfway line. Chris Hicks i think.

EDIT: yep, it was this game. If this doesn't make you angry as Manly fan vs Cows... We had this game won. Go to 21 mins.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8