cowboys fallout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ive had the outlaws staying at my house for this last week, and they are avid cowboy fans. Great people , both love the cows . The father in law is really even about the footy but the Mum in law is a good winner, a poor sport and quite sooky when it comes to the footy.

The other night she was so animated with every cows try. She over exaggerated the applause and really tried to rub it in. Even my mrs thought she was over doing it.I tried putting her in her spot but to no avail

But thank you foz and Jamie. She skulked off to bed to allow me to finish a few scotches in peace. AAAHHHHH the serenity

Manly appreciation has gone to a whole new level for me. Stick that in your one horse town

jbb/james said:
Ive had the outlaws staying at my house for this last week, and they are avid cowboy fans. Great people , both love the cows . The father in law is really even about the footy but the Mum in law is a good winner, a poor sport and quite sooky when it comes to the footy.

So....a queenslander then!

Reminds me of watching the 1995'96 aust v w.indies one dayer when my bro in law was in my face with every windies run and with every aust wicket.

Bevan hitting a four off the last ball was pure awesomeness (and ecstasy)

Matter of fact I'm going to youtube it now. - yup, it was awesome!

Should read the Cowboys Stampede forum.....while most are naturally crying about Foz's try (its 50/50 what they are crying about more, Snake's so-called forward pass, or Buhrer's 'obvious' obstruction), and nearly everyone is calling for Tate and "Turnstile" Lui to be dropped to Qld Cup. Tate scored 2 tries, they're a fickle lot up north.

Some are actually seeing it for what it is though. They led 20-10, were generally playing better than us, and still let us back into the game. Some are even conceding those 3 missed goals ultimately cost the Cows more than the video ref did.

HoldenV8 said:
Should read the Cowboys Stampede forum.....while most are naturally crying about Foz's try (its 50/50 what they are crying about more, Snake's so-called forward pass, or Buhrer's 'obvious' obstruction), and nearly everyone is calling for Tate and "Turnstile" Lui to be dropped to Qld Cup. Tate scored 2 tries, they're a fickle lot up north.

Some are actually seeing it for what it is though. They led 20-10, were generally playing better than us, and still let us back into the game. Some are even conceding those 3 missed goals ultimately cost the Cows more than the video ref did.
Hallelujah, there are none so blind as those who will not see, haha.

Neither Cows nor Warriors will ever win the comp until they meet in a grand final. At least then one of them will have to win.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Neither Cows nor Warriors will ever win the comp until they meet in a grand final. At least then one of them will have to win.

Could add Cronulla to that list also.....

Do any of these experts know that the 'disputed' try didn't win Manly the game? It didn't 'cost them the game'. The Cows kicked a field goal and led 21-20 with a few minutes left. Then they dropped the ball coming out of their own end and let in another Manly try. But here is B Kimmorely.

I don’t know what the Cowboys have done to deserve all the bad luck they get but once again they’ve copped a poor decision that’s cost them the game. It was horrible. In the Bulldogs-Rabbitohs game the Dogs scored a try after John Sutton was impeded but the decision was unclear because the try was scored a long way outside where he was defending. This one that went against the Cowboys was as clear cut as any obstruction I’ve ever seen. How they can get the decision wrong at such a crucial point of the game, I don’t know. The NRL has got to have a massive think about whether a) the rules have been written wrongly and b) whether it should matter if the player is impeded would have been able to effect a tackle. http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/noddys-weekend-wash-up-nrl-round-seven-obstruction-rule-ruining-the-game-needs-to-change/story-fnlt03ir-1226890653136

Brissie Kid said:
. . . But here is B Kimmorely.

This one that went against the Cowboys was as clear cut as any obstruction I’ve ever seen. How they can get the decision wrong at such a crucial point of the game, I don’t know. The NRL has got to have a massive think about whether a) the rules have been written wrongly and b) whether it should matter if the player is impeded would have been able to effect a tackle. http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/noddys-weekend-wash-up-nrl-round-seven-obstruction-rule-ruining-the-game-needs-to-change/story-fnlt03ir-1226890653136
Yes they get them wrong at all the other times, but how on earth could they get them wrong at a crucial time?? (And maybe Noddy also should ask the NRL to define which are the crucial points of the game and which ones don't count so much!)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6