Couple Rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Triple M Supergrass:

A high profile halfback on around 500k caught putting bets on himself to kick 40/20s.

Big feud between SBW and Beau Ryan about Ryan taking the piss out of him on The Grill Team.

Could be the excuse Parra have been looking for to punt Sandow without having to payout the rest of his contract.

I wonder if he bet on how many tackles he would make a game. Odds would have been pretty low

Sandow by all reports has a big gambling problem and I have heard elsewhere that he is back on the punt.
I really cant stand Beau.

I thought this thread was gonna be about how two high profile players have decided to tie the knot.

Chris Sandow is a walking disaster. It is a bit like us with Tony Williams (not comparing Tony as as person to Chris). Souths must be laughing at the fact that Reynolds is playing so well and is sooo much cheaper.

I do not mind Beau ..ok he thinks he is so good looking .. but was at a charity function just recently and he and his wife were a next table and worked hard for the benefit of the charity.. lot of stuff unseen and put his hand in his pocket to support it and did not receive payment for being there.

Everyone else has probably heard about this one but a former Melbourne Storm player, Folau, (I hope I spelt that right), is probably heading to Manly. He was at training with our boys about a week or so ago.

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
Everyone else has probably heard about this one but a former Melbourne Storm player, Folau, (I hope I spelt that right), is probably heading to Manly. He was at training with our boys about a week or so ago.

He was there yesterday as well. Nothing more than him making use of the outstanding training facilities we have. He'll be staying in Union.

And Gyngell will do what ?? Sack Beau from the Footy Show ??

Sounds like a complete beat up to me. SBW has a sense of humour, he has got to if he is hanging around with Mundane, Nasser and Cooper. They are a laugh a minute that crew.

Anyway we'll soon know if it is true because Danny the Worm will feature a story on it in his weekly SBW column. I expect it'll be about how SBW deserves more respect and if it wasn't for him the NRL would be broke and fanless. He'll call for the John Grant to step in and bring in a special "Superhero" salary cap exemption for players like Sonny and call for Beau Ryan to stand down until he apologises for vilifying SBW in public.

Jatz Crackers said:
Global Eagle & Dan make a couple rumour.

Do BE and Bones go out together? I think it's great if they do. They make an awesome power couple! :)

If I was going to couple up, it'd be with Stevo. He is the benchmark afterall! lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4