Country Membership and the titans game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi guys im from the gold coast and have memberships for myself and the family. we would like to use our out of town game tickets for the titans game in round 26. we also have tickets to the after match function included. Will the club be running one on the gold coast this year. I know that dates havent been confirmed yet, so the club wont know wether it will be feasible or not.

But just wondering if larissa knew wether or not it was the clubs intention to put an after match function on at the gold coast for the members up here. i have been to one previously and the turn up was great, and the kids loved meeting there favourite players. anyhow im assuming i need to contact the membership department soon to start organising my membership tickets for this game. on a side note can we purchase extra tickets in the same area if we want to bring a few friends that are not manly members?

Thanks for the answers in advance and i hope to meet a few more of u guys from the forum with the travelling supporters at skilled park, and hopefully i plan on being at a supporters tour game in the finals series this year, or definately next year for a afew trips.

Hi guys im from the gold coast and have memberships for myself and the family. we would like to use our out of town game tickets for the titans game in round 26. we also have tickets to the after match function included. Will the club be running one on the gold coast this year. I know that dates havent been confirmed yet, so the club wont know wether it will be feasible or not.

But just wondering if larissa knew wether or not it was the clubs intention to put an after match function on at the gold coast for the members up here. i have been to one previously and the turn up was great, and the kids loved meeting there favourite players. anyhow im assuming i need to contact the membership department soon to start organising my membership tickets for this game. on a side note can we purchase extra tickets in the same area if we want to bring a few friends that are not manly members?

Thanks for the answers in advance and i hope to meet a few more of u guys from the forum with the travelling supporters at skilled park, and hopefully i plan on being at a supporters tour game in the finals series this year, or definately next year for a afew trips.

wont help you but...

I too went to a manly v titans after match function and it was pretty good.

We had lost the game but players were happy to mingle etc.

I was a bit disappointed people spoke throughout arko's speech.

Additionally the venue needed more serving staff at the bars (hint!!!) as the wait was far too long.

I was also staying in the same hotel and walked past des and a few of the boys sitting in a separate room to which I thought "guys, get the hell to the function!!" but hey, they'd just played a game a of footy!

In summary: Put on a function!!!!!

wont help you but...

I too went to a manly v titans after match function and it was pretty good.

We had lost the game but players were happy to mingle etc.

I was a bit disappointed people spoke throughout arko's speech.

Additionally the venue needed more serving staff at the bars (hint!!!) as the wait was far too long.

I was also staying in the same hotel and walked past des and a few of the boys sitting in a separate room to which I thought "guys, get the hell to the function!!" but hey, they'd just played a game a of footy!

In summary: Put on a function!!!!!

@[Larissa] has any of this been sorted yet?
I'd also like to know this as it looks like I may be heading down to the Gold Coast game as well

@[Larissa] has any of this been sorted yet?
I'd also like to know this as it looks like I may be heading down to the Gold Coast game as well

Hi all,

An email regarding tickets for the game will be coming out shortly, keep an eye on your inbox.

Nothing sorted yet in terms of a post match. Will depend entirely on scheduling and the Football Department.

Given it is the last round of the year and the team will have to travel back to Sydney from Queensland, it is not likely we will host a function. Unfortunately at this time of year, winning finals games and giving the team the best possible preparation for a title defence will be the number 1 priority.

Nonetheless, we will keep you all posted and advise what's happening once the NRL releases the schedule.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Hi all,

An email regarding tickets for the game will be coming out shortly, keep an eye on your inbox.

Nothing sorted yet in terms of a post match. Will depend entirely on scheduling and the Football Department.

Given it is the last round of the year and the team will have to travel back to Sydney from Queensland, it is not likely we will host a function. Unfortunately at this time of year, winning finals games and giving the team the best possible preparation for a title defence will be the number 1 priority.

Nonetheless, we will keep you all posted and advise what's happening once the NRL releases the schedule.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Hi all,

Go Manly!

Larissa

I knew I should have left Matilda at home at the Broncos game and headed down

Larissa said:
Hi all,

Go Manly!

Larissa

I knew I should have left Matilda at home at the Broncos game and headed down

That's a shame for those who where saving the post match function ticket for the Coast game. Would have have attended the Brisbane one if I knew there was going to be no Coast function.

That's a shame for those who where saving the post match function ticket for the Coast game. Would have have attended the Brisbane one if I knew there was going to be no Coast function.

COMMANDER said:

I do agree but also understand the clubs reasoning. We could certainly take cardboard cutouts of players and make our own

COMMANDER said:

I do agree but also understand the clubs reasoning. We could certainly take cardboard cutouts of players and make our own

It's not 100% certain yet, there is still a chance we may hold a function.

It's very difficult to lock things in when we do not have fixed scheduling.

It's not 100% certain yet, there is still a chance we may hold a function.

It's very difficult to lock things in when we do not have fixed scheduling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4