Could Horo be the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rodo

Goldmember
Tipping Member
Found this interesting snippet from an article in the DT...
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...rrent-rough-ride/story-fnp0lyn3-1227260473087

"THE South Sydney Rabbitohs have cast the net far and wide in the search for a replacement backrower for the injured Kyle Turner, reaching out to Penrith’s Sika Manu, Cronulla’s Luke Lewis, Manly’s Justin Horo and even Sydney Rooster Mitchell Aubusson.

All are currently under contract but the Bunnies would be interested in negotiating a release under the right commercial terms."

And to think Souths won the premiership last year and somehow they can still find room to buy more players!

It would have to be some kind of swap surely.

Horo is one of our best players, so we'd probably only be interested if the Bunnies put up someone like Tom Burgess.

On a completely unrelated topic, I wonder if another club's management would ever trawl through these forums to see what the fans think of players? Even though our status as RL experts may be subject to debate (then again, if Rothfield's is an "expert" then surely all of us are!), we probably do know our own players better than they would.

Just because a player gets injured doesn't simply free up money to buy more - some of these teams just have the Willy Wonka everlasting salary cap.....

It would have to be some kind of swap surely.
Horo is one of our best players, so we'd probably only be interested if the Bunnies put up someone like Tom Burgess.
Horo one of our best? You think they'd swap Tom Burgess for Horo? Not having a go at all mate, but there is not a snowballs chance of that happening.

If Horo goes it'll just be to clear more money. Management must (I hope) have some people lined up if they're doing stuff like this.

I'd settle for Inglis.
Hahaha ok ...taking the piss
epic_fail.jpg

on my part...as you were then

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4