Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I almost had the perfect solution to all my Covid 19 lockout worries last night. I’m just not sure who to blame between Matt Orford or Steve Matai lol

I play systems 8 in lotto every week and the numbers I’ve used every week since Manly’s 2011 GF win are the 8 scores Manly posted in each of their 8 premiership wins.
10,13,16,18,19,20,24 & 40

Last nights lotto numbers were
10, 16, 18, 20, 24 and 42 :(

I needed 40 to come out instead of 42 or;
had Ox or Skivvy kicked just one of the 4 goals they missed during the 2008 GF for a 42-0 score, then I would have been using 42 and won $1mil last night.
I do collect $2250 but the mil would have been nice.

(obviously I’m joking about blaming either of those kickers).

Terry , I’ve left this for a few hours.

But mate , attack my views ( that’s fine) , disagree with me ( also fine) but seriously “ Handsome ( cough)” really is a tad below the belt.

Sure, I’m hardly “ Rueben Garrick “ , I’m an almost 65 year old , balding about to be pensioner but really did you have stoop to personal insults??

We are all entitled to an opinion, I get you don’t like mine and that’s fine but at least I have the guts to list my real name and put a real photo up and I’d really really appreciate not be insulted by someone that hides behind a made up name

I have however taken your opinion on board and hope we can move on.

But that ball is in your court!!
I’m hoping that was one of Terrys out-there jokes. If he’s having a go at your appearance Mark, he would have a fkn stroke if he seen my head. But agree, there’s enough crap going on without hitting fellow members below the belt.

A couple of the food places here have started preparing 'take away food you prepare at home' so they can stay open. A local burger joint will, for $35 give you a kit with all the stuff for 4 burgers and fries ---- ah, I mean chips!

And a pizza place will parcook their pizzas so you can get 'em home and finish them there.

All to minimize 'handling' and to keep your distance.

The book shop is "No browsing, order your books online, come in and 'tap' pay, then go away."

Dunno if that helps, but I wish you all the best.

Mmmm burgers, pies, pizzas. Gawd, wish I could find a neenish tart somewhere!
Your an 80’s man if you’re after a neenish tart. Vanilla Slice, Rock cakes, choc eclairs , anything with fondant smothered on it. just to name a few favourites . ....really Doc, I’ve no idea how I ended up diabetes. o_O

Last edited:
That might be an idea worth looking into.. selling burger kits . Were honestly looking at it day by day.. i fully expect the rest of us to be shut down by early April, this thing isnt gonna get better any time soon..
Hello fresh is still going atm. We have been using them for the last six months. Good stuff. My bloodwork and BP say it is helping.

My daughter in Moree ( luckily works for the local shire and can work from home) has been sent home with a work laptop and company mobile and been told not to return for 6 weeks and could be 12 weeks.

She has our two , very active , grandsons aged 11/9 and no other family support as such.

She sent us a text last night and said “day 1 of maybe 6 months OMG”.

She is however a lot better off than our Melbourne daughter who lives in a very small house on a tiny block with no yard.

Both our girls are lucky enough to have executive jobs that they can work from home ,thank goodness we did the hard yards to give them a good education.
Sounds like the MFB bus will be leaving to Moree shortly. :party:

My daughter in Moree ( luckily works for the local shire and can work from home) has been sent home with a work laptop and company mobile and been told not to return for 6 weeks and could be 12 weeks.

She has our two , very active , grandsons aged 11/9 and no other family support as such.

She sent us a text last night and said “day 1 of maybe 6 months OMG”.

She is however a lot better off than our Melbourne daughter who lives in a very small house on a tiny block with no yard.

Both our girls are lucky enough to have executive jobs that they can work from home ,thank goodness we did the hard yards to give them a good education.
9 & 11.....sounds like a holiday to me! Albeit an expensive one. I'm at home with a 9 month old and a 3.5 year old :)
Neither can go to daycare as they are both sick right now....as am I :(
I'm lucky enough to work from home already but, as a sole trader, it's quite a stressful time and I can't really afford to miss any new projects. My partner is still at her work, as a social worker, so she even more to deal with. Plus all the grandparents have significant health concerns so we have told them to stay away. I'm guessing CV will take at least a decade of my life expectancy at this rate ;p

Sorry, but :sick::sick::sick:

Yeah I know Wombat. Football is not everyone's go and I could do without the falling over like you've been shot.

But as an Australian of Greek heritage, it's in my blood. I think I'm lucky I like more than one sport. Not that it's helping much at the moment. The only one happy is the Mrs. She's in there right now watching MAFS. Jesus. Kill me now. :rofl:

Yeah I know Wombat. Football is not everyone's go and I could do without the falling over like you've been shot.

But as an Australian of Greek heritage, it's in my blood. I think I'm lucky I like more than one sport. Not that it's helping much at the moment. The only one happy is the Mrs. She's in there right now watching MAFS. Jesus. Kill me now. :rofl:

No footy but all that MAFS and horse**** rolls on! Mrs was getting excited about a Farmer wants a wife ad last night. I concur, kill me now!

My daughters taken to UFC!....There’s no way that I can get through the year without some sport. Look out for me to become a synchronised swimming expert by years end.

People, Manly have it ... covered :rofl:

New player uniforms.

Attachments

• Phantom streaker.jpg
    Phantom streaker.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 17
Well... I'm the only one online at the moment so I'm guessing you all are sick.

That means..... I'm in control!!!! ~throws off pants~

I'ma gunna play the random banning and mod promotion game!

you...are promoted
you...are banned!

Haha I'm tipping soft drink all over the forum woot

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4