Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The deal the federal government did to get AZ cannot be made public because........
" It's a matter of national security"

WTF?
Are all the countries who are way ahead of us going to invade us once they see we overpaid?

Wake me up when it reaches 500 000 dead worldwide and sixty million infected in the US ( mostly young) like in 2009 with little economic effect.
6.3 million dead worldwide, and 87.6 million infected in the US

I'd bookmarked this post susan (I hope you and yours are all well) and just looked it up this morning because I noticed Australia has just passed 10,000 Covid 19 deaths.

Your predictions a couple of years ago about the economic and social chaos to come were spot on. And though here in Australia we've done extremely well its clear the repercussions around the world are still unfolding.

Anyway, on the credit side... I'm still alive and so is the NRL!

6.3 million dead worldwide, and 87.6 million infected in the US

I'd bookmarked this post susan (I hope you and yours are all well) and just looked it up this morning because I noticed Australia has just passed 10,000 Covid 19 deaths.

Your predictions a couple of years ago about the economic and social chaos to come were spot on. And though here in Australia we've done extremely well its clear the repercussions around the world are still unfolding.

Anyway, on the credit side... I'm still alive and so is the NRL!
That "s interesting with the U S stat with just over one in four of the population contracting it . Wonder what the ratio is in Australia and other countries , obviously would vary a bit but 1 in 4 is or seems pretty high . Fortunately haven 't had it yet , still seems a serious problem of course with more strains continuing to emerge and some lingering effects definitely a problem in some instances . The N R L might suck at times but sure wish that Covid wasn "t still and of a serious nature

total cases as of 1 July 2022 - 8,132,210
Thanks for that , had no idea and almost one in three , certainly surprised me . Yet the U S initially had a or seemed to have a much less proportional vaccination rate . but then there is the official and non official rates i guess

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6