Corey Norman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This guy is a quality player who is off contract who is going to attract decent coin.

Given the Squeels salary cap issues, are they going to be able to keep him ?

I'd love to see us make a play for his services next year.

First, just because he's quality and second, because the Whingeing Worm supporters will go into melt down.

What do people think would be a fair price for Norman ?

He is defenitley worth 800k IMO best 5/8 this year apart from Milford. His passing game and kicking game is on point and his leadership qualities are unmatched at eels IMO. If we could let DCE go and get Norman I would anyway of the week. He is a must buy player for us next year. Walker isn't going to develop like Milford it's not happening and won't. Milford turned into a 5/8 because of his already strong passing game from fullback. We have to throw as much as we can afford at him he would be so good with DCE. We get him next year we are immediately premiership candidates. Sign Him Now BOZO!!!!!!!!!

If parra don't lose at least one of peats or Norman NRL will be doing even more investigating. Norman has a lot of friends at manly and would love the area. I think he belongs at Brookie, imagine a spine of Trbojevic, Norman, Cherry-Evans and Parcell. It would be the best in the Comp for sure. Im so keen on Norman it probably won't happen but I hope it does. He would give great early ball to Skivvi and Marty down that edge.

Only reason I would buy him is to piss parra off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the current price of halves he is probably worth about 750k.

He is in good form at the moment for the squeels.

The thing that concerns me about him is that he is probably playing for a contract and he would know the salary cap drama could be about to hit breaking point so he could be heading elsewhere.

He is defenitley worth 800k IMO best 5/8 this year apart from Milford. His passing game and kicking game is on point and his leadership qualities are unmatched at eels IMO. If we could let DCE go and get Norman I would anyway of the week. He is a must buy player for us next year. Walker isn't going to develop like Milford it's not happening and won't. Milford turned into a 5/8 because of his already strong passing game from fullback. We have to throw as much as we can afford at him he would be so good with DCE. We get him next year we are immediately premiership candidates. Sign Him Now BOZO!!!!!!!!!

He's actually better than I thought : Norman has developed into a genuine top class player .id have him & move DWalker to centre where he belongs ....

Parra have now realized how high maitenance Deadbeat is and keep Norman. Hammies, mood swings could see him on the sideline for large stints each year :cool:

800k is way overs for Norman at this stage @:cool:
Morgan and Cronk are in that league.

What information do you have to support such a claim?
Nothing really I just know they already are tight with cap space and Corey's asking price is something eels can't afford, Norman has already knocked back parra first deal it was something like 500k a year on a 3 year deal

Norman is decent but we don't need him. Money better spent elsewhere. He's not amazing just solid and has had a few cracks at it.
Plus we just need to be patient with Dylan walker look at how the broncos perseverance with Milford is paying off! Dy walker could be explosive like that have faith in him he's an awesome player we are sorted in the halves they just need to work on combos avoid injury and find a bit of form. Spending overs on norman would be a complete waste

Milford was freakish at the Raiders in any position he played. He could bob up out of nowhere and score a try. Comparisons of Walker to Milford are dreaming. Milford is a once in a generation type player. Walker is great but he is nowhere near that calibre.

Milford was freakish at the Raiders in any position he played. He could bob up out of nowhere and score a try. Comparisons of Walker to Milford are dreaming. Milford is a once in a generation type player. Walker is great but he is nowhere near that calibre.
I reckon scoring four tries in a game, playing for Australia and having a blinder with a broken hand is fairly freakish examples of talent too. I'm very glad we have dylan walker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4