Conspiracy theories

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Still can't understand how we dropped the ball a dozen times and ran for only 700 metres. Those are the worst stats I can recall.

Theory 1: Our water and food was poisoned

Theory 2: Undetectable high frequency signals were blasted into our change room before kick off. Only Superman Lyon was immune.

Theory 3: A billionaire who hates Manly offered players 100K each for every dropped ball and error. All proceeds forwarded to Snake and Kite with both players staying with zero nrl contract value

Theory 4: Team was on a downer after taking Stiilnox

Theory 5: We lost to a better team

Theory 6: T-Rex Treads on the Manly faithful

Theory 7: Too many players carrying injuries

.....yeah, I know, the first 6 are pretty silly

It's as bad as I've seen them play in three seasons. Apart from Jamie and Brett they were all far below their best.

Take one look at the 40-Nil game. Des said it afterwards, that the whole team knew the storm were busted and prime for being done over. Tonight was the same, just in reverse.

Lost to a better team? LMAO!!! Dont be silly.....

Jatz Crackers said:
Take one look at the 40-Nil game. Des said it afterwards, that the whole team knew the storm were busted and prime for being done over. Tonight was the same, just in reverse.

And we're still good enough to score 12.

Napper said:

Jatz Crackers said:

A kick and an intercept. 40 nil without them

sean1976 said:
Napper said:

Jatz Crackers said:

But it wasn't. It was 40-12. Can you understand that?

We still might win. Storm may get busted again for cheating, so long as it happens in the next few days we could get the call up.

Napper said:
sean1976 said:
Napper said:

Jatz Crackers said:

You took me saying 40-0 to be absolute/definitive/exact..........really ?

Some other possible reasons we lost tonight:

#An alien space ship abducted our team bar Jamie and alien shape shifters took on the appearance of the rest of our team members. (These aliens had never played football before, however had played basketball before on their home planet x.)

#Murdoch organised phone taps on our players and coaches to uncover our secret playing strategies.

#The world is against Manly and they conspired to spike our water bottles tonight with a toxic substance which directly impairs hand eye coordination.

P.S. We did not loose to a better team at all, I will never say that about the Storm Scum, (or Dog Poohs for that matter), Manly are far better than both of those teams. We are not cheater$....!!!!!

Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:
sean1976 said:
Napper said:

Jatz Crackers said:

I dont understand?

Napper said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:
sean1976 said:
Napper said:

I dont understand?

When I said the 40-Nil comment, what i was thinking about was the how the storm were busted that day we beat them. Our team knew it before they took the field. Des even said as much.

Tonight was similar. Not exactly the same but as good as IMO.

On paper, we are a much better team overall than The Storm. Additionally, a NUMBER of their players were being monitored right up until kick off, and an additional number pulled out with injury.

They were in the same boat as us. Toovey said it in the post match conference - we can't use that as an excuse.

We were basically out enthused, and Storm's tactics ripped us a new one.

I'm with weird idea #1 - I think something happens in those away sheds. Some misty spray, undetectable, that causes focussing problems. Objects seem nearer than they really are. Lyons either left early or came in late, or T-dog got a double dose.

... and another one

All of us atheist Manly fans were wrong, there is a God and there is a devil.

To punish us non- believers, God and Allah agreed to cut the devil some slack and let the disciples of the super league anti-Christ contest the grand final.

Maybe the use of calf blood extract (Actovegin) resulted in symptoms of Mad Cow Disease manifesting themselves during last Friday's match.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6