Conspiracy Theories

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you are interested, the old conspiracy theories have started, you know "we want an all NSW GF" on the Cowboys Forum thread "Beaten by the Video Ref"

Not happy campers there, one making death threats to the video ref. I know these comments are tongue in cheek or said in jest, but after twittergate last week you would think that people would be more careful what they post, it can come back and bite ya in the bum or worse.

Mate listening to talk back coming back from the game it was bla bla whine we were robbed bla bla two dodgy tries given against the bla bla crappy crowd etc etc ,funny how they missed the strip on Jorge in the lead up to their try ,funny how 16,000 of the crowd were manly fans and 600 were theirs ,funny that hey ,it's all good cowgirl supporters there's always next year maybe tell turdston he's the one with the big mouth not manly !!!!!!!! People don't learn with their comments just look at untouchable thurston ..... Who's the real niggler

Now that the nrl's ultimate fantasy grand final can't happen (dogs vs rabbits), a manly vs dogs match up is the desired outcome. So the foil hat brigade will see this as the first step.

Oh, wouldn't it be good if we could be the team to put them out of the comp for the next ten years!

It makes a change that the **** video ref actually went our way for change, it comes and goeds for all teams. They should get the **** over it. We won mother****ers !!!!

O.k. this site is playing games, I was using Samual L Jackson words, and now I apparantly love Newcastle, oh well !!!

ManlyBacker said:
I'd probably like to see us dust up Soufs in the GF. It would be like '87 all over again.

I'd rather a replay of the '87 gf. Manly vs Raiders. Who knows ???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6