Congratulations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hey TB
We just qualified for finals
No 15th this year so glad you are gone
congratulations to Des and the boys this has been a wonderful year thus far.
Think we have a few more memorable moments ahead though.
This is the manly we all love.
Finally win on a Thursday night!!

Hey TB
We just qualified for finals
No 15th this year so glad you are gone
congratulations to Des and the boys this has been a wonderful year thus far.
Think we have a few more memorable moments ahead though.
This is the manly we all love.
Finally win on a Thursday night!!
Yep...

Well technically we need the gummies or donkeys to lose and then its official, we have made the finals. The riff should get the donkeys tommorrow night.

But yeah based on current ladder, F/A and games left, we are basically home.

Well technically we need the gummies or donkeys to lose and then its official, we have made the finals. The riff should get the donkeys tommorrow night.

But yeah based on current ladder, F/A and games left, we are basically home.

Sharks play St Merge on Sunday and given the respective form you'd have to say that the Sharks would win.

Drongos take on Penrith tomorrow night at Suncorp. That could go either way, but a Penrith win definitely helps Manly cement a Finals spot so I'll be cheering on the Manly junior coached side.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Des for resurrecting a ineffective wooden spoon level team to a quality top 4 premiership contender

The gap between Trents Solo year, the year he arrogantly parted ways with the incomparable Immortal and thought he was good enough to do it on his own and Des first year coaching Trents broken spirit team is beyond compare

The best thing Trent had done to our team was quit and and free them from his mediocre influence

This years team is light years ahead in skill, ticker and togetherness!

Different mentor different mentality

Amen

2644.jpg

C'mon guys. Credit where credits due. Trent helped build this team. He deserves some credit. If Des wins coach of the year, I hope he acknowledges Trent and the tremendous job he did in getting Manly back. Trents the real hero here.......................

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4