Congrats to the sites newest Dad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congrats mate. All the best for you, the new bub and the wife.

Dan

Congrats Fro. This are a momuntis ocation. Her first birthday will probably see the expanded Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus wrapped in Sea Eagle paper.  ;D

Great to hear another little Sea Eagle has been born. Wrap bubs in colours asap.

ManlyBacker link said:
Congrats Fro. This are a momuntis ocation. Her first birthday will probably see the expanded Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus wrapped in Sea Eagle paper.  ;D

Thanks all.

MB I am getting a pen and paper to write that idea down as we speak :)

Fro link said:
Thanks all.

MB I am getting a pen and paper to write that idea down as we speak :)

Gee Fro, you've let me down. I thought that you would have pulled MB up and corrected him for his sentence:

"This are a momuntis ocation."

;D

Congrats to Fro and Family.

The best times of your life are about to begin.

Names? Sex? Weight?

nodd link said:
Congrats to Fro and Family.

The best times of your life are about to begin.

Names? Sex? Weight?

Names: Cliffy Brett Bozo Fro
Sex: Yes - 9 months ago but not much for the next 20 years!! :)
Weight: Who cares!!!?

Almost CW.

Names: Claire Ruth
Sex: I thought Clon already said but with the above names Its of the feminine persuasion.
Weight: 3.8 Kg, whatever that is in the old money I dont know.

Kids are great.

Lets hope Mum, Dad and the one who will be known only as perfection, get a good amount of sleep in between mountains of excitement just living.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4