Come one come all, give me feed back give me ****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Alright, so the site is at stages ready for critique, lets get in early and nut out the problems I want this to be a community I want you all to be a part of it, tell me what you want and I will do my best to provide it for you.

Give me the feedback so far, and give it to me honestly praise is only something I want if it is deserved which it isnt at this point because I havent done much.

So give me all feedback
Join in and post articles
offer suggestions for both content and design
tell me your skills and how you want to help and I will fit this in

I am sure you have all heard of wikipedia well in a similar way I want this to be a collection and movement of the community rather than a soapbox for a few.

I meant to say more but overwork has made me forget.

Dan

dude it would be awesome if there was a worksafe version again down the track. 

We cant have me being forced to do work-that would be unacceptable. 

lol work safe was good but it cut any money from the site in half

I will see what I do, depending on advertising

100% better Dan. I click on something, and it works. I like the layout - it looks ultra modern for an unofficial site, and almost rivals the official one !!
If you could do one thing for me though. Revoke CW's admin status. It's like we have a big Le Snak hanging over us all.

I really like the new set up

Though one thing that doesn't seem to work for me properly is the posting screen I cant add smileys or change colors etc
none of the little icons work for me

On the forum posting or the news posting?

I love the old emoticons! Especially the ones that moved.

Any chance for any more?

Actually I just tried to add a whole heap to this post and it won't let me. :)

Blows Dan a kiss!!

Yup just replicated it, Looks like we have a JS juplication error. I will work on it this week.

Keep reporting issues, I published your news story earlier too mate, thanks, keep adding them as you feel fit and I will keep publishing them.

Thanks for your help mate

Dan

Yeah is a Javascript bug, I am going to do some work combining a few JS scripts to make it all work properly

hey dan

it looks good mate

we currently changed our forum (www.undertgroundbowling.com.au) over to this style and its great. One question though are you goin to add the arcade function, personally im not a big fan but alot of people on our site are

Hey mate,

I don't think I will use the arcade function. I want the site to be more about content and community rather than games.

I am hoping that at some stage most of the members feel compelled to write manly or NRL related articles and add them to the site. I really want everyone to get involved at every level and start sending in articles and information. When you register on the front page all of you automatically become Author members and can post articles for me to add to the main site.

Cheers
Dan

It looks good Dan & the speed is great.

I have only one (maybe two) complaint. Why the margins and if they have to be there then, why do they have to be so wide? If they weren't so wide you could widen the forum topic list subject column so the topic writing wouldn't be so squashed in that little narrow column. Same goes with the "Started By" column. Either that or reduce the font size down to say like the font used in the "Last Post" column or a font size somewhere in between the two.

Hey mate,

The reason is for greater compatibility with all browser sizes, because it is a fixed width design no matter your resolution it will show.

For mine the writing isn't too squashed and is easily readable

I think its good.

The forum takes a while to get used too but its growing on me.

Good work old chap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8