Coalt Train to miss 5 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/south-sydney-and-queensland-origin-star-dave-taylor-outed-for-five-weeks-for-dangerous-throw/story-e6frexv9-1226084400412

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BAD LUCK SOUTHS :p

5 weeks, gees, he'll come back at 150 kilos if he hangs out with Russell during the stint on the sidelines

NO doubt deserved min 4 weeks but how the f#*k does Uate get off with his text book spear - Matai would have copped 6 for that imo.

No difference between Uate's tackle & Taylor's. Both real bad.
One week for Uate was just another in the long line of totally ludicrous SOO-related judiciary decisions. This time Meninga had already flagged that Taylor was excess to needs for game 3.

Totally agree the Qlders have a right to be peaved for lack of consistency. Uate's tackle should have been a 4 weeker and so should have taylors.

qldlers should have lost half a dozen players in the last 5 years but didnt so they cant cry foul

I think Sutton had more to do with the way the tackle ended up. 5 weeks for Taylor is a bit harsh and I don't even like Souths or QLD.

I think it's very harsh. I thought only Matai ever gets five weeks. Good for us though. I've just had a look at our run home and it's pretty tough.

The thing is by the time you add loading, carryover points and extra for fighting the charge it was probably only 3 weeks for Joe average which is reasonable for the tackle but got extended to five. Sucked in to him, he should have just copped 4.

you dont get extra for fighting it, you just get a reduction for bending over and taking it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2