It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
It is never too late to change from your sinful ways feathered friend
Get down on your hands and knees and confess of your wrong doings and evil ways
Start a new life feathered friend, A life away from the darkness of satan
It is never too late and what better day is to change your ways then today @Harvies elbow .
Ohhhh poor Satan, he gets such a rough time ........... is it the black?

Lol

And stop enticing Stronger/ King/Des mate Back because he just loves this Sky Fairy **** and giving it to me for being a blasphemer.

Honestly I couldn’t care less if you believe Elvis faked his death or Hitler is still living in South America somewhere, yours views are your views, mine are mine!!
Mmmmmmmm Conspiracy talk ......... Hitler isn't alive but he did end up in South America ........

Almost time for the night shift to extend this by another 5 pages.

The day dribblers have been poor today.

Sorry we have been very slack today

Good God Day Shift Dribblers and SSD just logged on,thought #nextweek is #today #f$ckimissedit!!!!!
Alas more dribble, 7 f@cking pages of it
and all about what ...fkn dribbling
Well done dribblers but we'll take it from here

Some very good work there today fellow Day Shift Dribblers. Well done. Almost 200 pages on just about nothing. Could be a Seinfeld episode.

To be fair on us poor NSD's
The DSD gets all the fresh crispy new news to dissect, have more bloody bodies than the mafia hidden and can dribble better than the Harlem Globe Trotters.
OH Fk I'm starting to sound like TB

Good God Day Shift Dribblers and SSD just logged on,thought #nextweek is #today #f$ckimissedit!!!!!
Alas more dribble, 7 f@cking pages of it
and all about what ...fkn dribbling
Well done dribblers but we'll take it from here
Mate the split shift dribblers ssd are the day & nighters.
The long haulers who go day & night.
Pepped up by anything we can get our hands on and we don't let logic get in our way...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8