Coaches selected for Competition Committee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Sydney Roosters’ Trent Robinson and South Sydney’s Michael Maguire have been selected as the coaching representatives on the NRL Competition Committee.

Following a vote by all 16 coaches, Robinson and Maguire will represent the coaches at the next Competition Committee later this month.

The two coaches will be on the Competition Committee for a two-year term.

Robinson is an incumbent Competition Committee member, while Maguire will join the 11-member group for the first time.

NRL Head of Football Todd Greenberg praised the coaches for their strong input through the process.

“The coaches collectively wanted to vote for their own representatives on the Competition Committee and Trent and Michael will no doubt be important voices in the group,” Mr Greenberg said.

“It is also important to bring some diversity to this group, which is why the structure of the Competition Committee was altered.

“Michael Maguire will bring a new voice to the room, along with Kangaroos captain Cameron Smith and Jillaroos skipper Steph Hancock.

“This group is charged with recommending some of the most important decisions in the game, so it is critical to have the sort of experience and knowledge that those representatives bring, along with the likes of Darren Lockyer.

“The coaches were fully supportive of this process and I’d like to thank all the seven nominees who were put forward for positions. We have an incredibly strong coaching group and I’m sure Trent and Michael will be exceptional representatives of the group on the important Competition Committee.”

Mr Greenberg also thanked Brisbane Broncos coach Wayne Bennett for his service through his time on the Competition Committee.

The new 11-member Competition Committee will comprise:

• NRL Head of Football (Chairman)
• NRL Chief Executive
• ARLC Chairman/Commissioner
• NRL Referees Elite Performance Manager
• Two nominated NRL Head Coaches (Trent Robinson and Michael Maguire)
• One former coach (minimum 200 matches)
• One former player (minimum 300 matches)
• Kangaroos captain
• Jillaroos captain
• RLPA representative

http://www.nrl.com/coaches-selected-for-competition-committee/tabid/10874/newsid/90806/default.aspx

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4