Coach not addressing the players in the sheds at HT-not in Manly's DNA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sharp did that against Gouldriff in ‘02. Told them to flock off and stormed out.

One more season and thankfully Blunt was gone. How long will we have to wait for this outsider to flock off?

Sadly the club can’t do a thing. Penn is in the box seat of the ‘results driven business’.
How is it working out Yoghurt Face?*

*Scott. His dad looks more like, well...a ‘Rick with a Silent P’. Bringing that one back out of the vault.

We are breaking the wrong records under Trent
His sprays have not been working
The results speak for them selves

NRL FOX

With a host of former players watching on for Golden Eagles day, the thumping was the first time Manly have conceded a half century at the ground since July 2004, and their worst defensive effort since Canterbury also beat them 56-24 in 2003.

It also marked their fifth consecutive loss at Lottoland — the first time they have dropped so many games at the ground since early 2004.

Grant Goldman fb post ...
Theyll say the Sea eagles tried hard .....
nah they were just crap
very poor effort

Stand corrected. It seems Trent went to the sheds, lost the plot and unloaded on the players then left. Petulant. Embarrassing. Lost the players. Zero leadership. Therefore the thread title stands.

I am not too sure about this either. The "lost the plot" part, not the unloaded on the players, he certainly did this.

We are breaking the wrong records under Trent
His sprays have not been working
The results speak for them selves

NRL FOX

With a host of former players watching on for Golden Eagles day, the thumping was the first time Manly have conceded a half century at the ground since July 2004, and their worst defensive effort since Canterbury also beat them 56-24 in 2003.

It also marked their fifth consecutive loss at Lottoland — the first time they have dropped so many games at the ground since early 2004.
That was the most inept defensive effort I can recall ever seeing from a Manly side. I felt embarrassed to watch. There is no heart in that side.

last week we blamed the refs
That was the most inept defensive effort I can recall ever seeing from a Manly side. I felt embarrassed to watch. There is no heart in that side.
It was a record breaking loss so that would validate your point of view feathered friend .
This result can only be hidden in the minds that are in denial and full of excuses .

I am not too sure about this either. The "lost the plot" part, not the unloaded on the players, he certainly did this.
Ok. Then go watch the press conference. It's as poorly handled as the players zero effort today. Both equally embarrassing. No point in splitting hairs Bob Dylan. No point at all. The coach needs to provide leadership especially right now, in tough times. The fail is there to see in the press conference. Embarrassing.

Ok. Then go watch the press conference. It's as poorly handled as the players zero effort today. Both equally embarrassing. No point in splitting hairs Bob Dylan. No point at all. The coach needs to provide leadership especially right now, in tough times. The fail is there to see in the press conference. Embarrassing.

Todays press conference is no different to any other for the last 3 years.

Why complain about todays presser? At least today we had some excuses, such as 2 rookies in (what everyone says is the most important part) the spine. Neither should be playing 1st grade let alone against a side full of internationals.

Inept, and embarrassing. I agree. Everything from Penns ownership, to Lyall Gorman (mysteriously) going on holidays in the footy season, recruitment, player retention, sponsorship, the ground, the way past legends have turned their backs.

Its no wonder the coach, staff and the players aren't any different.

A sad state of affairs indeed.

Changing just the coach ain't gonna fix this mess.

Even if he did or did not address the players at HT he still must be sacked. I know there are many reasons why he should be sacked after today's performance but I believe this is the major concern. He named Frankenstein, Tom Wright, Suli on the right edge. Those three players are vulnerable in defence. Instead of putting Lane there to help stiffen the defence tb puts winterstein.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6