[Resurrected] Coach Killers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
Manly is known for taking the scalps of several rival coaches in the past few years.
Could we be claiming another one after Friday night?

It could be that way would be worth taking a sign saying it on Friday night.

Manly coach killers, Elliot goodbye

I wish i was as confident of a win as most manly fans are. Its just very hard to win 3 in a row in this day and age. And also for penrith they wouldnt want to lose 3 in a row.

I think Elliot is the most interesting of all the coaches when he's interviewed. He is prepared to answer questions honestly, has a good sense of humour and seems a good bloke. While I'll obviously be hoping Manly towel up 'Riff I want Elliot to stay.

I thought questions were going to be asked of Ivan Cleary too after saturday night. It would be nice. We haven't cost a coach his job since Chris Anderson at the roosters in 07

Wow, I want us to win more than anything, but if I was Elliot I would be reading the posts on this Forum to the team just prior to kickoff. Many of the posters on here have moved from confident to arrogant.

I've said it all week, this is a massive danger game and a 50/50 proposition for mine. We can win and win well, but we will need to be on big time or they will get us.

Of course it is a danger game. Ralphie I think you are missing the complete and total underlying humor that this forum is generally laced with.

You should take 99% of what is said as a tongue in cheek comment

we have a string of doing it back to 2007 I believe. 1 a year usually after games against manly coaches get the punt

Daniel said:
we have a string of doing it back to 2007 I believe. 1 a year usually after games against manly coaches get the punt

That is because if you cant beat Manly, who can you beat?

Remember 99% of posts on here are tongue in cheek before I get blasted.

Nutzcraw said:
I thought questions were going to be asked of Ivan Cleary too after saturday night. It would be nice. We haven't cost a coach his job since Chris Anderson at the roosters in 07

I will be surprised if he is there next year, fans are already wanting his blood, especially with Bluey McLennan back in town

Kiwi Eagle said:
Nutzcraw said:

I will be surprised if he is there next year, fans are already wanting his blood, especially with Bluey McLennan back in town

Bluey won't be replacing anyone at this time he has to 'coach' the Exiles

Matthew Elliot has been told that this is his last year with Penrith. After playing us it seems a curse for strugglinh coaches

I was right. I must be psychic!
Manly to win the Minor Premiership and win the GF 28-4 against....

Bulldogs.

We done it again

The Sunday Tele is reporting after last night's 38-4 loss to Manly that Moore had lost board-room support and his position was under immediate review.

DUFFMAN said:
We done it again

The Sunday Tele is reporting after last night's 38-4 loss to Manly that Moore had lost board-room support and his position was under immediate review.

That had been coming for a while, K Moore really is a bad coach.

DUFFMAN said:
We done it again

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/embattled-coachs-position-under-immediate-review/story-e6frexp9-1226069391555

There is a link.

torana355 said:
DUFFMAN said:
We done it again

K Moore is a bad coach

But
P Moore was a pathetic human being

I love it when we smash a super league side even with uncle rupert leg ups their no match for us. Filthy Rex hunts
That had been coming for a while, K Moore really is a bad coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7