Coach Development

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
On a positive note. Seeing as though all our previous premiership coaches were players for the club and 2 of them won premierships with us. Isnt it great that we have developed 2008 and 2011 premiership winning players that may one day in the next 10 to 20 years want to coach our great club. Heres hoping Tooves can do the same.

Not many other clubs have that.

Im sick of dickheads like Graham Hughes and Peter Tunks try to tell us what we are doing wrong as a club. Ha we are the most successful club in the modern era regardless of Boards and BS maybe thats what makes us tick.

Get that up ya haters

The most amusing part is the dogs will still be NOWHERE next year, and possibly longer LOL!!!

Long term prediction. Premiership players from 2008 or 2011 who may one day go on to coach our top grade...
we have Willo coming through, though he didn't actually play in the GF so couldn't be part of that special tradition.

My vote ... Matt Ballin.

conanu said:
On a positive note. Seeing as though all our previous premiership coaches were players for the club and 2 of them won premierships with us. Isnt it great that we have developed 2008 and 2011 premiership winning players that may one day in the next 10 to 20 years want to coach our great club. Heres hoping Tooves can do the same.

Not many other clubs have that.

Im sick of dickheads like Graham Hughes and Peter Tunks try to tell us what we are doing wrong as a club. Ha we are the most successful club in the modern era regardless of Boards and BS maybe thats what makes us tick.

Get that up ya haters
Who cares what they think

Though he hasn't played top grade for us he's still in the NRL squad Liam Foran : been told he's a lot like Matt Johns (hasn't got Joey's skill set but the smarts are there) but in this case Keiron.
Matt was apparently offered the Knights top job years ago. Also made Cooper Cronk into what he is

I think with Seu Seu gone, we might start to see Liam Foran playing 1st grade next year.

And Willo did play in the 2007 GF - so he could be a Ron Willey/Frank Stanton (no GF wins as a player) type premiership winning coach in years to come.

Phantar said:
I think with Seu Seu gone, we might start to see Liam Foran playing 1st grade next year.

And Willo did play in the 2007 GF - so he could be a Ron Willey/Frank Stanton (no GF wins as a player) type premiership winning coach in years to come.

Could help in keeping Foz at the club too.

conanu said:

I disagree about Talkin Sport. Although Hughes and Tunks are ex-Canterbury players I think they give Manly fair coverage. Hughes has stuck it to Gallop repeatedly over the treatment to Brett, and Tunks has backed him up.

I think they both admire what Manly has achieved, and I for one am happy with their even-handed opinions.

The Who said:
conanu said:

I disagree about Talkin Sport. Although Hughes and Tunks are ex-Canterbury players I think they give Manly fair coverage. Hughes has stuck it to Gallop repeatedly over the treatment to Brett, and Tunks has backed him up.

I think they both admire what Manly has achieved, and I for one am happy with their even-handed opinions.

hughes only stuck it into gallop because he is best mates with ex-ceo lowie. After lowie resigned due to illness he has been less rampant. tunks and hughes will always have the dogs future at heart, and couldnt care less if manlys squad was raped by the dogs. In fact i reckon they're praying for it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2