• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc said:
Kevy's back baby. Piiss off Gillard, next to go Abbott.:D

But then we would have Rudd BS Turnbull and the dumbass farktards who just listen to MSM wouldn't know who to vote for.

HappilyManly said:
Early Election 24 Aug, when we play in ACT:)

Not sure I will have a smiley face if this happens, if the game falls on election night down there it will make getting accommodation possibly tricky and expensive.

bones said:
What's the bet Nelson Mandela dies right on kick-off time and Channel 9 crosses to South Africa?

Im imagining ch 9 treating more like weekend at bernies so they can run it back to back

Julia Gillard
1 - Calls an election during Rugby League Grand Finals
2 - Calls for leadership spill during State Of Origin

- Wonders why we all hate her

Dan said:
Julia Gillard
1 - Calls an election during Rugby League Grand Finals
2 - Calls for leadership spill during State Of Origin

- Wonders why we all hate her

I assume she knew she didn't have the numbers, so called the spill during SOO hoping none of the caucus would turn up to vote :D

Brookie4eva said:
HappilyManly said:
Early Election 24 Aug, when we play in ACT:)

Not sure I will have a smiley face if this happens, if the game falls on election night down there it will make getting accommodation possibly tricky and expensive.

Nah, no problem. There will be no action in politics in Canberra that night. The National Tally Room has been abandoned and all of the pollies will be back in their electorates. Rudd will be in Brisvegas and Abbott will be in Sydney. The only action in Canberra will the the footy and the "nightlife" in Fyshwick.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6