[Resurrected] Chris Sandow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Told Ya's he is good. Not saying we should sign him, but he is a changed man. Or at least, he is a reformed man. Was very happy to see him want to continue with that giggling muppet, Luke last night night after the game. Luke claims to play the game tough. Sandow was way tougher last night.

For all those that are about to tell me it was a one off game....I don't care. He was their player of the year last year so that also rules out the "He's playing for a contract this year" rubbish too. The eels were good. The Rabbits were shaken up. Sandow may never represent State or Country, but he has turned the corner and is back on the right track. Good on him!!

Keep it up Chris!

Do not want do not want at this club. No.

Not at all, not ever not now not in the future. Nothing to do with his occasional amazing play no just no.

There are very few many players that have gone through the system and club that I just say no to on a basis outside their skills, I'll give anyone a go. I'll take 4 carneys and a fergosun over one sandow

If that is the direction this club takes the league is dead to me as a sport.
He embodies so much that is so wrong with this sport.
He will rip us into parra I'll take a talented junior over him and if I have to fly there from Europe and bang on warwicks door then I will!

For all those that are about to tell me it was a one off game....I don't care.

Nah, he had a good one against us. But that'll do him for the year. The warriors showed all that is wrong in Sandows game. I suspect that might have been what Luke was alluding too. (Not that I wasn't hoping for Sandow to jump up and clock that :swear: Luke).:mad:

What did I say about Sandow.
You guys just laughed when I said he'll be our future 7.
Now you all want him.
Mwawaaa.
You are full of sht LOL
images.jpg

Sandow will never be our halfback. But credit where credit is due. He went to his own personal hell, and has come back. He was way better against Souths last night than he was against us. When his forwards fire and he gets the fire in his guts, he is a little freak. Tough and niggly.

At the start of the year I said that he and The Seg would have big years this year. Although not as good as Seg's year, Sandow is going well. I'd like to see those two in the same team.

Sandow will never be our halfback. But credit where credit is due. He went to his own personal hell, and has come back. He was way better against Souths last night than he was against us. When his forwards fire and he gets the fire in his guts, he is a little freak. Tough and niggly.

At the start of the year I said that he and The Seg would have big years this year. Although not as good as Seg's year, Sandow is going well. I'd like to see those two in the same team.
Id like to see those two in the same pub LOL

Id like to see those two in the same pub LOL
I reckon they'd buy you a beer, and shout a game of pool. Top blokes! And, if push came to shove with the locals, I'd be happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with these two. I reckon we'd get out just fine! ;)

I reckon they'd by you a beer, and shout a game of pool. Top blokes! And, if push came to shove with the locals, I'd be happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with these two. I reckon we'd get out just fine! ;)
What ever turns you on feathered friend :)

Sigh...what are you talking about??? He signed a 4 year deal with the eels that finishes this year. What contract did he sign last year @Brett#1 ?

He seem to have a different reason for enjoying his footy again. No bread LOL!!

Off-contract half-back Chris Sandow doing his best to impress at the Eels
  • AAP
  • January 27, 2015 10:58AM
HE’S given up bread and took on an off-season fitness routine of sorts, but Parramatta’s NRL livewire Chris Sandow says that’s not because he’s coming off contract.

The Eels half-back said watching 40-year-old coach Brad Arthur push himself outside of training hours had inspired him to go the extra mile over the Christmas break.

“Being an older guy himself and the coach, he’s setting a good example ... and I took that on board,” said Sandow, who’ll captain the club at this weekend’s Auckland Nines.

“The boys were spinning out at how I came back from our two-week break. I came back the lightest I’ve been ...

“But it just goes back to how bad I want it.”

Sandow’s reported $2.2 million, four-season deal with the Eels ends this year.

During that time he’s had standout matches but has also been dumped from first grade after battling form, weight and personal issues.

But he maintains the contract situation wasn’t the key motivating factor in lifting his intensity.

“I’m just enjoying my footy,” he added.

“I come to training like a little kid. I’m looking to work really hard with the boys and they know that.”

The Eels are reportedly chasing Manly pivot Kieran Foran for 2016, a move that could cost Sandow his place at Parramatta.

The 26-year-old isn’t bothered by the reports, nor has he asked Arthur about them or his future.

“I’m not quite sure what’s going on there,” he said.

“I don’t want to big-note myself and actually go to the coach and say that (what is happening with other players).

“I’ll just let my training and me playing good footy do the talking.

“I’ll leave it to my management and the club.

“I would love to stay. We’re building really good. There’s a lot of young kids that I look up to as future superstars of this game and I want to be a big part of that.” Teammate David Gower said he could see a fresh spring in Sandow’s step that hadn’t been there in seasons past.

“He looked after himself in the time off and maybe in the past he didn’t,” Gower said.

“You can just see in our fitness drills now, he’s chirpy and making sure the boys are upbeat and staying on top of it.

“He’s definitely developed into a leader.”
“I pretty much just ate the right food, kept going for little jogs ... I stayed off a lot of bread — I’m a bread lover, so it’s been hard not to eat bread.

Last edited:
He is the personification of rocks and diamonds! Also, all this talk about him being Parra's player of the year last year is rubbish. If you honestly thing that it wasn't Hayne you have rocks in your head. He will win Parra as many games as he loses for them this year.

What did I say about Sandow.
You guys just laughed when I said he'll be our future 7.
Now you all want him.
Mwawaaa.

I don't want him. and I don't let dip****s speak on my behalf.

How'd he play last week - ****.

How will he play next week - probably ****.

Sandow is too hot and cold for me as a player, he can be devastating when hes on but bloody awful when hes off. A bit like Parra lol March premiers!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6