Choke or hero

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I never thought I'd ever see the Shark with a tw stroke lead going into the Final day of a major!  I really, really, really hope he wins.

But if he doesn't I hope the choke is spectacular - just for old time's sake!

I like it Clon!

The fact is that he is more of a yankee doodle now than apple pie. Hoisting an Aussie flags for him is a a farce. Good role model too Mata, won't come back here for any amount of money and will dump his wife for any amount of money.

Greg Norman - some things never change.  Apparantly there were choking noises being made by the crowd on the course while he was playing.  Just like old times.

Still did ok for a 53 year old, and makes more off the course than he ever did on it

Just sorry I stayed up to 2.30 am to watch him get done.

ManlyBacker link said:
I like it Clon!

The fact is that he is more of a yankee doodle now than apple pie. Hoisting an Aussie flags for him is a a farce. Good role model too Mata, won't come back here for any amount of money and will dump his wife for any amount of money.

Why would he want to come back to such a cultural desert - just to fall victim to the usual tall poppy small mindedness.

(His words, not mine) ;)

I think he was admirable in the way he handled his downfall. Did you see Harrington praise him and for the Shark to get the biggest cheer of the day. The crowd on course was so much with him.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8