Choc's hair?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My wife claims he's just going for a trendier look. He looks like he's channelling 1989 and just stepped out of a 'Simply the Best' commercial with Tina Turner.

His new girl is having a good affect on him. She told me the other day that she told him to fix his hair. He did and he has grown a beard.

P S
She is a very pretty girl. He is a lucky man.

I like it. It's like a wounded Frenchman has passed on his look in a dying tryst with a swamp woodchuck. Beaver would be proud.

Infact strap a leather cap and some flying goggles on choc.

I am really loving the look it is versatile and very watmough.

Like Cajun trapper.

I realise it is difficult to think of controversial topics at times like these. We are reigning premiers . . . we just won by 50 . . . Brett Stewart is back for the Blues . . . and getting some media support . . . Gallop is a mere memory . . .

However - Foran's haircut got a run here yesterday, now Choc's. Surely there is a good boardroom scandal we can discuss instead?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I realise it is difficult to think of controversial topics at times like these. We are reigning premiers . . . we just won by 50 . . . Brett Stewart is back for the Blues . . . and getting some media support . . . Gallop is a mere memory . . .

However - Foran's haircut got a run here yesterday, now Choc's. Surely there is a good boardroom scandal we can discuss instead?

I was told that there is a board meeting this thursday ,so that may help you.

I thought the hair looked great when he was busting tackles, making line breaks and setting up and scoring tries. Would've looked even better in the Man of the Match interview if the judges were serious.

Jatz Crackers said:
When you think about it, all our team have hair. Amazing.

I think you're being kind to Gifty there! Snake will be joining him in the coming years I think.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2