Choco and the Roos VS The Lions thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Should be a great match to watch. GOOOO CHOCO!!! Smash those Pommies and show no mercy, I hate it how the Pommes seem to be able to buy our best players at will and have no talent of their own.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288513507[/time]

Try assist from the Choc! Shame on you Superleague NO TALENT!!!

tractorboy link said:
I can understand you wanting the Aussies to win but no need for the racist comments man. Understand some of us our English

Sorry, its not directed at the Enlgish, but English Superleague. I just hate how they constantly keep stealing our best players and rel,y too much on overseas players.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288514275[/time]

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
LOL Choc makes the 1st error for the Aussies too

Hehehe, but to be hoenst it looks like it was a forced error, that other guy was all over him.

This has been a fair shafting from the match officials in the 1st half !!

1st try came from a 50/50, Cronk knocked on for the 2nd try and Tate bounced the ball for his one !!

eelcatcher link said:
[quote author=tractorboy link=topic=185869.msg304420#msg304420 date=1288513642]
I can understand you wanting the Aussies to win but no need for the racist comments man. Understand some of us our English

Sorry, its not directed at the Enlgish, but English Superleague. I just hate how they constantly keep stealing our best players and rel,y too much on overseas players.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288514275[/time]

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
LOL Choc makes the 1st error for the Aussies too

Hehehe, but to be hoenst it looks like it was a forced error, that other guy was all over him.
[/quote]

Ok yeah I see your point, very sorry to jump to conclusions I get very emotional when England and Australia play.

Were being outplayed no doubt, although there have been some interesting calls. How that Tate try was given i'll never know. Clear separation and foot was out. But not like any of these have cost us. Its men against boys to be honest. Hurts a lot cause were better then this.

Very strange ref calls and misses i thought. 

I was telling the missus that when Choc came on he'd drop the first ball haha.  Also thought it strange that he passed when doing his first hit up.  Seems to do it more often these days. 
Then again it led to a try and in the replay you could see who was going in for the tackle - that massive massive massive wrestler-relative!

Maybe Manly should consider using Choc off the bench as well next season as he seems to add a good impact off the bench

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2