Choc will get a few weeks!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
For the lifting tackle, Choc will be suspended for a few games.

Thurston deserves as much but will get a tap on the wrist and be available for this weekend.

Not as bad as Reynolds and he didn't miss anytime. Choc hasn't had a charge for a while so I'm guessing he can claim similar reductions for a good record.

I think James Tamou had as much impact on that tackle looking wrong as Beau Scott had in the Reynolds tackle.

I noticed the awful grab at Thaiday for the QLD no try...Choc is struggling with arm no doubt. I hope it doesn't cost us a try at the wrong end of the season.

Yeah as wrapt as I am with the win, the game itself didn't live up to expectation for me.

How could it ever match the hype though, really?

I'm happy for the team - you saw how much it meant to em afterwards. Happy for all us Blues fans at last...

Just worried about Choc...the lottery of how they'll judge the tackle; and his health equally.

Same with Cherry's injury, of course.

Was having a good day, a good time with my brother visiting and the footy being on...Just trust some ppl to always need to bring us down to their level too... (here I mean).

Maybe it is time to sling the hook.

Good luck Choc, you'll need it too!

Masked Eagle said:
Not as bad as Reynolds and he didn't miss anytime. Choc hasn't had a charge for a while so I'm guessing he can claim similar reductions for a good record.
Using the Reynolds tackle as a yardstick he should'nt get any time, however after factoring in the mandatory Manly loading I'd say he's looking at about a month on the sidelines.

Three weeks unless contested. Bugger. Bum. Poo.

It's only two games that he misses for Manly that he would have otherwise been available for. The sharks game and the roosters game. The third game he is suspended for will be origin 3.
He will still have to sit out the dogs game though. He would have missed this game if not suspended anyway.

I think he should fight for a downgrade, in hope he can play against the cooks.

Resting him, this weekend would have been a good idea anyway.

A few weeks off will give him more time to spend with Danny Wiedler. I wonder if the sh%t load of money he must get for doing this is included under the salary cap. :D

Fight the charge and try get it downgraded. If he takes the early plea he's just going to have carry over points at the back end of the season and risk missing a finals game for a minor charge.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6