Choc wants to extend his contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Awesome news I just heard on 2UE that Choc has told Des that he is ready to extend his contract with Manly even though his current contract hasn't finished.

Good on you Choc he is a great club man and it's clear he wants to become a one club player at Manly. Just like Beaver before we were robbed of him cause of the salary cap thanks for nothing Gallop you tool.

Smart move by Choc actually, hes in career best form and so his asking rate will be through the roof, so why not ask for an extension especially if you want to remain at one club and earn good $$$.

deadlyeagle hit the nail on the head

I joked many months ago that we would be waiting until August for Ox to play himself into form and to re-sign. Maybe I should have said September or later. As DE said, Choc has a good manager who knows when to apply pressure.

The Wheel link said:
Sign him up for life
Agree. I'd hate to see Choc play in any other colours. I reckon he's got the potential to be a Sea Eagle legend.

just as long as we dont pay overs, have the DVD player ready at contract talks playing his mediocre games

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
just as long as we dont pay overs, have the DVD player ready at contract talks playing his mediocre games

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6