Choc on NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His new partner (soon to be wife) Elle has changed Choc from a "bad boy" to a normal person......she is the big factor (and he recognised her last night for that as well).

Onya Choc....Manly through and through!!

I remember me and swoop used to have words on here about choc and swoop said he should become more like gallen. I think he has, I really hope he gets the chance to captain the club one day

Cameron said:
I remember me and swoop used to have words on here about choc and swoop said he should become more like gallen. I think he has, I really hope he gets the chance to captain the club one day

Couldn't agree more. A champion of our club who was the first player to stand up & be counted following the departure of De$.

Cameron said:

He's has certainly changed for the better on and off the field and he's playing heaps better consistantly. When we were having words Choc was playing poorly and had off-field issues but to his credit he's turned it all around.

What a difference just over a year makes. Alot on here wanted Choc booted from the club for his little misdemeanor and now look at him. Proved himself a legend of the club on and off the field since.

Choc played in the Anzac Test this year didn't he? If so, he's now level with Beaver as the second-most (test) capped Manly junior, on 15 tests. Only the great Roy Bull (25 caps) is now in front of him.

Geez, how could anyone be wanting Choc be kicked out of the club in the past...he's a footballer, he plays football. i couldn't give a stuff if he peed on a wall, had an issue with a sponsor etc....

Just pass the ball to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4