• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should of been forced to include that in their salary cap... But the NRL needs success in the West to combat GWS so....

The NRL is in a turf war with the AFL and A-league over western Sydney, so for the time being teams out that way are as Teflon coated as Greenturd.....o_O

Doesn't-matta basically got a slap on the wrist for one season while there was zero investigation into the fact that Penrith were clearly involved in the Keno TPA for Moylan that they wanted transferred to Maloney. Funny that, Penrith got away with what Manly have been penalised for 2 years over.

More interesting was the eels need an established player to move on to fit hayne...

Anyone in that squad we could snap up, esp if the eels wear some freight...

The insurers were spot on.

The guy was busted before he ever pulled that piece of s**t jersey on.

The "I had a clash of knees with Beau Scott" excuse is up there with the dog ate my homework.

They should have been forced to pay the lot and include it in their cap. But we know the rules.....one rule for Greensnot's favourites and another rule for Manly.

Oh.....and I didn't know Beaker from the Muppets wrote for the SMH. I was wondering what happened to him....:rofl:

Last edited:
The insurer were spot on.

The "I had a clash of knees with Beau Scott" excuse is up there with the dog ate my homework.

They should have been forced to pay the lot and include it in their cap. But we know the rules.....one rule for Greensnot's favourites and another rule for Manly.

Oh.....and I didn't know Beaker from the Muppets wrote for the SMH. I was wondering what happened to him....:rofl:
Agree, the initial statement by parra, choc and Scott reeked of a rehearsed story.

The insurer were spot on.

And the worst part about it was that the NRL's doctor who signed off on his "retirement" was Manly's former club doctor who knew full well that Choc's knees were shot. Then the very next season we were made to play with both Snake and Skivvy sitting on the sidelines getting paid their full contract under the salary cap while not being allowed medical retirement.

Its not that Doesn't-matta are Greenturd's favourites. Its that the NRL is in a turf war with other football codes in western Sydney and they will do anything to help the clubs located in the area.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6