Choc Mundine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was it just me or did he seem a little slow ?? I hope the beating he has copped in his last couple of outings hasn't taken it's toll.

He was never the sharpest tool in the shed, and he only has to open his mouth to get himself in trouble. But he seems to have matured a bit, admitting that he should have listened to his father regarding the old school training schedule. The fact that he has donated so much of his earnings shows there is some quality in the man.

Good player, but personally I believe he was not great. He was off the cuff brilliant at times, and could win games on his genius, but the great players that he thinks he was better than....Fittler & Daley, they made the players around them better. These 2 5/8s were team players that made centres, 2nd Rowers, Wingers look world class.

He was never the sharpest tool in the shed, and he only has to open his mouth to get himself in trouble. But he seems to have matured a bit, admitting that he should have listened to his father regarding the old school training schedule. The fact that he has donated so much of his earnings shows there is some quality in the man.
Who did he donate to ? He did come out in the open and supported his Muslim brothers for the September 11 Terror act and that is a fact .

I don't really know who he donated to, and it wouldn't surprise me it was to the Muslims. There are reports on the net that he gave away $10 mil to "friends", whoever they are.

Last edited:
I haven't missed an episode of that show, until I heard Mundine was coming on.....can not cop him at all (and considering I watched Kyle Sandilands last week, that's a big call!)

Agreed.

Great show and I enjoy watching it, but 3 minutes of watching that utter f&ckwit tonight, and I was done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4