• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Faaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkk... chn knocks back massive offer from sea eagles ti remain at penrith. Silly boy. Even with all the star power in the penny squad they still struggle. I mean look at cartwright. I believe chn could of gone to the next level under barrett as he is proving to get the best out of players. Even players beforr this sesson that were regarded washed out. Biggest blow, is that he knocked back probably what was overs, and potentially alot more than penrith could afford. I guess time will tell if he made the right decision. I believe he hasnt

I guess he took into consideration the costs of tolls to and from the Riff and worked out he'd be better off financially.
Either that or he has seen how Manly has 'elevated' the skills of that ex-Riff, Poo, and realised that it could be a career ending move.

When players knock back big offers they think with their heart .
If his heart is with Penrith then he can stay there .
The mighty Sea eagles can keep flying high without him
untitled.png

So if we are throwing money at an edge running second rower, who misses out? Surely poo has to but maybe siro to bench? This would also have to mean we are looking for another second rower for next year

So if we are throwing money at an edge running second rower, who misses out? Surely poo has to but maybe siro to bench? This would also have to mean we are looking for another second rower for next year
Probably Frankenstein. His deals up.

I'm just glad that the Klemmer wanting out rumour didn't link him to us. Don't want that slapping cat anywhere near our team.

I'm bitterly disappointed about this.

He is going to be a wonderful footballer. He runs great hard lines, is very athletic (used to be a fullback/half) and is only 22.

Oh well...

I think Sironen is starting to look the goods after a slow start. We could do with something more dynamic on the left edge so I think it's Winterstein's spot that is up for grabs.

His loss, the cards will fall our way guys no need to worry.

We have plenty of cash to spend and if he doesn't take it so what, we have plenty of options (mainly next off season) to buy should Winterstein and/or Siro not prove themselves worthy.

Gives our second-rowers more time to keep improving, I think it's not too bad of a miss

And don't discount a Tafua 2nd row experiment. I poo pooed it a few times when mentioned here previously but with our current structure could work.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2