China User

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ShanghaiEagle

North Manly Eagle Nowadays
Dan -

It turns out you do have a user in China ---- I am a long time and frequent lurker and passionate supporter. Have been missing the site recently since you had to block access (which I understand). I had trouble logging in under my former ID, so I just re-registered.

I should be able to gain regular access by using a VPN, which I usually have anyway but have been traveling recently and need to re-initiate.

My gosh, the only forum member in China .... it would have been lonely at the Shenzhen game against the Raiders had that gone forward!!

ShanghaiEagle tell your 1 billion mates that the RAAF have a location on the MH 370 debris in the Southern Ocean, according to the Number 1 Manly Ticket Holder :(

Thanks guys - enjoy both of your posts.

It would be pretty incredible if that does turn out to be the 777 - how did it get all the way down there?

I got to the first game at Brooky a few weeks ago, which was great, and might be back in July for another game. Until then, Setanta shows every game each week on my big TV, so life's not too bad.

Very pleased with what I've seen so far this year, allowing for the second half against the storm. Go the Eagles.

David

Love the user name. Shanghai Eagle sounds like some sort of undercover spy operation. Glad to hear someone's waving the Manly flag in China.

Oh and I'm a China user too. Fine china for my tea and bickies.;)

Thanks for letting us know. The attack which saw me block china has subsided. If you have a fixed IP I can allow that through the firewall which means you wont need VPN

ShanghaiEagle said:
Thanks guys - enjoy both of your posts.

It would be pretty incredible if that does turn out to be the 777 - how did it get all the way down there?

I got to the first game at Brooky a few weeks ago, which was great, and might be back in July for another game. Until then, Setanta shows every game each week on my big TV, so life's not too bad.

Very pleased with what I've seen so far this year, allowing for the second half against the storm. Go the Eagles.

David

Yep I was there for that one as well, great first half!!

niccipops said:
Love the user name. Shanghai Eagle sounds like some sort of undercover spy operation.
Operation Shanghai Eagle was actually the code name for Des's plot to snare Foz. The plan failed because Manly launched a counter offensive dubbed Operation Boomerang Eagle.

Great to have a member over there, there are probably others who will come out now you have broken the ice :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
niccipops said:
Love the user name. Shanghai Eagle sounds like some sort of undercover spy operation.
Operation Shanghai Eagle was actually the code name for Des's plot to snare Foz. The plan failed because Manly launched a counter offensive dubbed Operation Boomerang Eagle.

Great to have a member over there, there are probably others who will come out now you have broken the ice :)

Mate I might have to change the user name if that's the case!

There aren't too many others up here, at least in Shanghai, as I know from watching many games at the Camel Bar - an Oz owned bar here with 23 screens and foxtel plus nine .... we do ocassionally get Manly based visitors, which is good support.

We now have a Global Eagle in Oh! Canada, a few bald Eagles in the states, a Tokyo Eagle in the land of the rising sun, a Shanghai Eagle in the world's most populous nation, and a Stoned Eagle in Amsterdam. On top of that, don't forget Eddie the Eagle in England*

Any more Eagles out there around this globe of ours ?

*May or may not actually be a member

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6