Chim chiminey Chim chiminey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chim chiminey            Chim chiminey                      Chim chim cher-oo!
We've Wade Mckinnon and he says F**K YOU
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think you might have already jumped into the same fantasy world as those people did singing that song in Mary Poppins.

Let's go fly a kite!!!!! :)

Canteen Worker link said:
I think you might have already jumped into the same fantasy world as those people did singing that sing in Mary Poppins.

Let's go fly a kite!!!!! :)

THERE'S ONLY ONE IVAN CLEARY ...
ONLY ONE IVAN CLEARY ....
WALKING ALONG ...
SINGING A SONG
WALKING IN A CLEARY WONDERLAND ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wade Mackinnon, jeez i am trembling! he helped Parramatta go no where a few years ago didnt he?

Australian Fullback within the last year
Dally M Player of the year
Dally M Back Rower of the Year
Australian Prop
Top Try scorer of 2008

Arguably the worlds best centre (albeit playing in 5/8)

Plus a host of other players that are easily knocking on the door of rep duties........

Oh wait that is the Sea Eagles!

Warriorstowin13plus link said:
Chim chiminey             Chim chiminey                      Chim chim cher-oo!
We've Wade Mckinnon and he says F**K YOU
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He spits when he talks...

Warriorstowin13plus link said:
Super ManUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU beats them all.

God I will laugh when we run in 3 tries on Manu's wing

Or when Perry puts him on his ass and gets up laughing

ManU are super but they've started a bit slow this year. They'll be there when the whips are cracking though. However this is a league forum so rick off bro.........

willstyles link said:
Manly prior to Norths, I'm fairly sure.

Correct.  I think that he got tired of playing second to Ridge and then moved to Norths. 

Duff link said:
Yep, Manly first.

(It was a rhetorical question aimed at the Kiwis Dan)
I know that Duff........ but since when has a rhetorical question gone without answer on here?

Ba ba ba ba barbara ann
Ba ba ba ba barbara ann

Barbara ann, take my hand
Barbara ann
You got me rockin and a-rollin
Rockin and a-reelin
Barbara ann ba ba
Ba barbara ann

tookey link said:
[quote author=willstyles link=topic=178530.msg198256#msg198256 date=1222325973]

Correct.  I think that he got tired of playing second to Ridge and then moved to Norths. 
[/quote]

Pretty much, yeah. I don't know if there is any bad blood between Ridgey and Cleary. I remember reading something about how Cleary (as a young up and coming fullback) never got any support from Ridgey about how to improve as a player. I've always been told that Ridgey was a mercenary who just chased the coin, and he only hung on at Manly for the amount of time that he did because he knew it was his best chance of winning a comp - once he got that, he buggered off and chased more coin.

Might be harsh, and maybe time has let my imagination wander on that story....but that's how I remember it from the mid-late 90s.

Ridge was one of those players you tolerated because he played for the club you supported. Had he been at any other club then he would have been a downright carnt in my book.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=178530.msg198257#msg198257 date=1222326482]
[quote author=willstyles link=topic=178530.msg198256#msg198256 date=1222325973]

[/quote]

Pretty much, yeah. I don't know if there is any bad blood between Ridgey and Cleary. I remember reading something about how Cleary (as a young up and coming fullback) never got any support from Ridgey about how to improve as a player. I've always been told that Ridgey was a mercenary who just chased the coin, and he only hung on at Manly for the amount of time that he did because he knew it was his best chance of winning a comp - once he got that, he buggered off and chased more coin.

Might be harsh, and maybe time has let my imagination wander on that story....but that's how I remember it from the mid-late 90s.
[/quote]That's not what Beaver said in his recent book. He took an informed decision to sign with Superleague but apart from a short stand-off never let Manly or the players down.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8