Cherry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I may have jumped the gun on the game day thread.He gave a
Stupid intercept pass whih lead to a canberra try, a few minutes later we're attacking he throws a ridiculous pass to the left which didn't even reach our player.Seriously when he's of focus he's heart attack material.

I may have jumped the gun on the game day thread.He gave a
Stupid intercept pass whih lead to a canberra try, a few minutes later we're attacking he throws a ridiculous pass to the left which didn't even reach our player.Seriously when he's of focus he's heart attack material.

You watch Thurston mate. He, too is all or nothing. That comes when halves are being crafty, and also when players are confident TO try.

I was angry at that intercept pass, but if he didn't try it, he'd just be another ever day Joe, so he gets some freedom in my opinion mate.

You watch Thurston mate. He, too is all or nothing. That comes when halves are being crafty, and also when players are confident TO try.

And that is exactly the reason why DCE has not yet excelled at Origin level. Every game he has started in the halves has been when Cronk was out injured. Thurston is the Qld teams play maker with Cronk the more controlling half. DCE and Thurston are too much alike, but since JT is the senior player DCE has been forced to play Cronk's role in the team and it doesn't suit his game. If DCE got to partner Cronk he would actually go a lot better IMO.

Foran dropped the ball from a kick off, Chez threw and intercept and Snake had a brainfreeze in the snowy weather with that kick to nobody for no reason.:cool:

The strength of Manly was shown in coming back whilst playing stupid - great wake up call.:clap:

I admit to 2v - I was yelling the 'c' word a lot! :giggle:

Sure DCE threw an intercept but his support play. And his kicking game and control was awesome. He and Lyon should be the halves next year, Lyon has shown he has a smart kicking game.

Threw some ordinary passes today. Edrick Lee isn't known for his love of defence so he is always looking for the easy option on the intercept. You can't turn your back and throw passes near him, he sweats on them all game. Just a dumb play. Anyway all's well that ends well.

Not DCE's best game, but never stopped trying and his support play good. It was the day of brain explosions from experienced players, Forans knock on, Snakes absolute Barry Crocker near the touchline and Ballins stupid forward pass.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4