Cherry-Evans fully fit!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MuzztheEagle

Bencher
For those questioning DCE's ability or recovery status recently, it appears he hasn't been entirely honest.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/08/cherry-evans-fully-fit-after-putting-little-white-lies-to-bed/
His involvement and work rate just wasn't there for Queensland or against the Titans and this would explain it. Even so, he has been pretty solid in those games so lets hope he makes it through Origin unscathed (including mentally) and starts tearing up Manly's opponents from this weekend.
Before he was injured I had him down as a great chance for the Dally M this year, and I reckon he's still a smoky (unless Tom keeps upstaging him).

That's no surprise. He didn't make one run in the Titans match.
Here's hoping he remains fit when playing for Manly, not just Queensland.

The nice thing about this season is our team does not require DCE to be at his best every week, the team as a whole has lifted and won games without him, he and Tommy T missed a fair chunk of the season and I am really hoping at the back end of this season that they really peak so that our team becomes a major threat to the preferred teams!

He did not appear to be at his best against the Titans but it was good that Manly plays as a team and they shared the load around so he did not have to be the centre of everything. Hope he comes through unscathed in Origin on Wednesday and he's fit and firing against Souths on the weekend.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2