Channel Nine Executives to meet today regarding Matthew Johns future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
I heard on 2 GB that the channel nine execs are meeting today with Matthew Johns to discuss his future at the network. This will be very interesting and I wonder if there is any pressure fromt the NRL to give him the flick.
Another thing which I want to know is how much did this girl get paid for her interview?

Look to be honest if nothing came from it from a legal perspective, what does he really have to answer for??

I know the girl is upset and suicidal and it is a shame, but again if there was no legal outcome of the situation how can this continue to follow someone

this is bullS**t
the bloke didnt break the law

as for the girl playing the victim, if she didnt want to be involved why was she there and why didnt she say no.

edited by Dan for obvious reasons

Cliffy Gc link said:
this is bullS**t
the bloke didnt break the law

as for the girl playing the victim, if she didnt want to be involved why was she there and why didnt she say no.

The only thing she is the victim of is .....Deleted .....

I dont know cliffy. Clearly something went on and confronted with 12 blokes she probably couldnt have said no.

However what we do know is that the police decided there was no case to answer. There fore thats it case closes as far as I am concerned and Matty should have no more to answer for.

Like him or not, if he is fired for this it means anyone can wield an accusation at any player or personality and that is enough to have them lose their job

He isn't being sacked for breaking the law you morans, he is being sacked for alienating half the Channel 9 audience by admitting to participating in a pretty grubby group sex act (consensual or not) whilst married. Legally probably OK, morally ?.... obviously not up to Channel 9's high standards. Just remember sponsors and advertisers wield the power, if they think Matty Johns has got a whiff about him then they don't want their product tainted.

Cliffy Gc link said:
The only thing she is the victim of is ....Deleted

That comment just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you’re a S**t human being and a complete F**king dickhead. On the upside for you there’s probably not much chance of you breeding so you won't have to worry about the same thing happening to your daughters.

Chip & Chase link said:
He isn't being sacked for breaking the law you morans, he is being sacked for alienating half the Channel 9 audience by admitting to participating in a pretty grubby group sex act (consensual or not) whilst married. Legally probably OK, morally ?.... obviously not up to Channel 9's high standards. Just remember sponsors and advertisers wield the power, if they think Matty Johns has got a whiff about him then they don't want their product tainted.

yes but my point is how long should this **** follow him? He apologised and there was no other requirement from him. What more do you want him to do, and how long do you want foolish acts of a young man to be held against him?

How would you feel if something you did when you were young, dumb and full of cum followed you years later

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=180362.msg222537#msg222537 date=1242175733]

The only thing she is the victim of is her own bad choices and being a slut

That comment just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you’re a S**t human being and a complete F**king dickhead. On the upside for you there’s probably not much chance of you breeding so you won't have to worry about the same thing happening to your daughters.
[/quote]
how about you go and get well and truly ****ed ****.
Society is ****ed today because people look to hide behind excuses and dont take responsabilty for their actions.

This woman decided to have sex with these men at no stage is it documented she has said no or told people to leave. She was a consenual particpant. Everyone is having a go at johns because she is having a teary and regrets her actions.

What happened that night was distasteful and inmoral but no law was broken.

Id also like to know how much she was paid for her little dramatic performance.

Missing somebrains if you ever see me at brookie come over at introduce yourself so i can ****en put one on your chin you ****en inbred cocksmoker

I hate the Johns brothers and so should all Manly fans.  Just look back at 97 to see their culpability in stealing our grand final.  I have no regards for drug cheats.  And CliffGc, you'll have to get past myself and my daughters if you want to plant a kiss on missing something.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You give all octogenarians a bad name.  

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=180362.msg222545#msg222545 date=1242177446]
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=180362.msg222537#msg222537 date=1242175733]

The only thing she is the victim of is her own bad choices and being a slut

[/quote]
how about you go and get well and truly F**ked c**t.
Society is F**ked today because people look to hide behind excuses and dont take responsabilty for their actions.

This woman decided to have sex with these men at no stage is it documented she has said no or told people to leave. She was a consenual particpant. Everyone is having a go at johns because she is having a teary and regrets her actions.

What happened that night was distasteful and inmoral but no law was broken.

Id also like to know how much she was paid for her little dramatic performance.

Missing somebrains if you ever see me at brookie come over at introduce yourself so i can F**ken put one on your chin you F**ken inbred cocksmoker
[/quote]

I'd happily come and speak to you at anytime I'm next there because in my experience people like you are all talk my simple minded friend. Your threats of violence just prove my point you’re a complete tool, seriously threatening violence on a forum is about as ridiculous as it comes tough guy.

^^^ Its like the good old days in here at the moment.  ;D

Wheres that bloke that wanted me to travel from Noosa to North Sydney so he could figure out if he was any good at throwing them ?

8)

was that the spook jatz? :)

I dont think Wallys statue has gotten over it yet.

We all know Cam gets a bit worked up at times, but generally his heart is in the right place.

we are all keyboard heroes at heart

He's paid well because people laugh at his antics ie Reg Reagan.  If the decision is made that most people won't find this funny anymore in light of what he did, then he will stop being paid as a simple commercial decision.  Nothing to do with the law.  

Jatz Crackers link said:
^^^ Its like the good old days in here at the moment.  ;D

Wheres that bloke that wanted me to travel from Noosa to North Sydney so he could figure out if he was any good at throwing them ?

8)

That wasn't spook, it was someone like Oldboy I will see if I can find the posts, but I remember it well

I remember it but couldnt remember the poster.

thinking back I cant even recall Spook posting here.

I tend to think these women should be showing personal responsibilty.

The lady involved in the Cronulla situation, it's horrible it has happened to her, but in the interview she didn't say she said no. She said she looked up to see more and more guys coming in. Granted this doesn't justify the act or suggest she "wanted it".
Having said this, if you go back to a motel with any guy, or couple of guys, you have to anticiapte the worst situation.

It doesn't have to be a high profile person, it can be your average guy from a pub - you cannot think that accepting an invite to a room is going to lead to green tea and scrabble.

As women we need to be accountable for our choices (and mistakes). Everyone has done things in their past they are not proud of.

That's just my 2 cents worth.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
I tend to think these women should be showing personal responsibilty.

The lady involved in the Cronulla situation, it's horrible it has happened to her, but in the interview she didn't say she said no. She said she looked up to see more and more guys coming in. Granted this doesn't justify the act or suggest she \"wanted it\".
Having said this, if you go back to a motel with any guy, or couple of guys, you have to anticiapte the worst situation.

It doesn't have to be a high profile person, it can be your average guy from a pub - you cannot think that accepting an invite to a room is going to lead to green tea and scrabble.

As women we need to be accountable for our choices (and mistakes). Everyone has done things in their past they are not proud of.

That's just my 2 cents worth.

Round of applause for you. Society as a whole needs to be accountable for its actions

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4