Channel 9 news special on Drugs in sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am an hour & 1/2 behind up here guys. Is it worth watching or should I go & give the missus her Valentines Day present...

...thats ok.. I know the answer..:)

susan said:
Lockyer on a drugs panel.You have got to be kidding!

I thought it was those that went before him that we're as strong as a prop

Forget drugs in sport Oscar Pistorious AKA Blade Runner is charged with killing his girlfriend. Wow!!!!!!

Clint said:
I am an hour & 1/2 behind up here guys. Is it worth watching or should I go & give the missus her Valentines Day present...

Pour tabasco sauce in your eyes and headbutt a steak knife....you will enjoy it more than watching this ****!!

voicefromthehill said:
susan said:

Forget drugs in sport Oscar Pistorious AKA Blade Runner is charged with killing his girlfriend. Wow!!!!!!

He thought she was robbing the place... Blind AND legless. He needs to get off the cans!!

Napper said:
Clint said:

Pour tabasco sauce in your eyes and headbutt a steak knife....you will enjoy it more than watching this s**t!!

Thanks for the heads up Napper. Night all.

Napper said:
Clint said:

Pour tabasco sauce in your eyes and headbutt a steak knife....you will enjoy it more than watching this s**t!!

voicefromthehill said:
susan said:

He thought she was robbing the place... Blind AND legless. He needs to get off the cans!!

Hottest "thief" ever

Absolute standard Stephanovic dribble.No-one ,particularly Hadlee, seemed to care about the drugs issue,it was all about the politics.We can all argue about that stuff, with good arguments on both sides, but in reality it is not the issue going forward.Whats done is done.

The only thing that was at all interesting was Annersley,a Liberal sports minister (which takes the political pointscoring out of play) who called it "scary".He was basically totally dismissed by Hadlee yet unbelieveably he was the only one of these idiots who had been briefed at a higher level.He said illicit drugs were a big part of it as well.

Kent continues to remind me why I despise him.Lockyer is out of his depth and Stephanovic wont be happy till he gets his next cyclone.

Geez Ray Hadley is annoying. For some reason he seems to think the key to being a good debater is to talk louder than everyone else.

Clint said:

Rumour has it you have time to do both!

:p

@[Clint]

susan said:
Absolute standard Stephanovic dribble.No-one ,particularly Hadlee, seemed to care about the drugs issue,it was all about the politics.We can all argue about that stuff, with good arguments on both sides, but in reality it is not the issue going forward.Whats done is done.

The only thing that was at all interesting was Annersley,a Liberal sports minister (which takes the political pointscoring out of play) who called it "scary".He was basically totally dismissed by Hadlee yet unbelieveably he was the only one of these idiots who had been briefed at a higher level.He said illicit drugs were a big part of it as well.

Kent continues to remind me why I despise him.Lockyer is out of his depth and Stephanovic wont be happy till he gets his next cyclone.

Cmon mate, it's Hadley

Can't let you continue to smear the name of the great Sir Richard Hadlee ;)

Napper said:
Clint said:

voicefromthehill said:
susan said:

She must've mistakingly thought he was UNARMED.

The old "home intruder" defence, I don't think he'll have a leg to stand up on in court with that defence.

Apologies Kiwi.One of the greatest cricketers of all time should not be memtioned in the same sentence as that fool.

voicefromthehill said:

He is pleading not guilty. But personally, i don't think he has a leg to stand on. Maybe he killed her because she was 'lack-toes' intolerant.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8