Channel 9 Bad Boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

drower

Notice channel 9 selling the blues as bad boys with choc and Snake as 2 of those who have run in with the wrong side of the law. Just shows gutter journalism again.

bones said:
I wonder what Brett Stewart did that makes him bad. Has he done something illegal that we never heard about?

Last year he let Blair walk off the field with his head intact. Makes him bad in my eyes....

Bizarre, especially when Dan Wierdler only did a story on the weekend slamming the reporting from the other mob on the Stewart case.

I suppose Channel 9 will rationalise their position and say 'Well he dragged the game's name through the mud at the time'. Trouble is they're perpetuating a myth.

Contemptible stuff on their part.

drower said:
Notice channel 9 selling the blues as bad boys with choc and Snake as 2 of those who have run in with the wrong side of the law. Just shows gutter journalism again.

Wow. That would never happen in Queensland. Geez we're backwards.

drower said:

Haven't seen it. Is it a channel nein promo for the game??

no mention of hayne or gallen. You could also include mitchell pearce if Brett was included, wasn't he involved in that non-incident with Bradley Koala, never came to anything but neither should Brett's non-incident. I actually thought it was really poor form by ch9, that is not selling soo which is supposed to be the pinnicle of rugby league.

But then include the lame add ch9 have for their team of expert commentators etc. They show snippets of a few games/grand finals, sadly missing our last 2 wins but had to include our loss to drugcastle. They so deserve to lose the tv rights.

It is not appropriate but I am not particularly offended by it. Snake has been through far worse. This is just stupid in my view.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4