Ch 9 Guest commentators - Slater & Freddie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
Ch 9 Guest commentators - Slater & Freddie

Can't Ch 9 get commentators who "can talk proper!"

If Billy Slater, dickhead Fittler or dumbknit Joey Johns don't know that there isn't a word 'youse' (ewes if you wanna be word-perfect) don't get them to commentate.

Learn English boys! It's a yr 4 lesson. Yes, 10 year olds...'Youse' ain't a word!

Sorry to be snobbish but it really grinds.

Re: Ch 9 Guest commentators - Slater & Freddie

Its hard to watch one of the games elite cheats act like some sort of expert and interview players like one of the greats of the game.

Someone remind him how many premierships he has.

One's an idiot and the other is a fool. You can decide for yourself which one is which.

Flip link said:
Its hard to watch one of the games elite cheats act like some sort of expert and interview players like one of the greats of the game.

Someone remind him how many premierships he has.
So true.
Did you hear Rabs introduce him by saying he was the no.1 fullback in the game. Shouldn't surprise me because Gus had to tell Rabs that the dragons lost the ball (while Manly were already playing the ball lol)

Mate Slater was out the back of WIN Stadium taking a bag with dollar signs on it from Sterlo after the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4